18th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
18th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is available on this page. Practise the 18th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and improve your General Knowledge Skills. Candidates who are preparing for SBI, RRB, UPSC, RBI, IBPS, Railways, Postal and other competitive exams they must check this page and begin the preparation. The provided current affairs quiz contains important topics around the world. So, practice daily current affairs quiz and check your preparation level. While preparing the daily current affairs quiz candidates can easily crack the exams. Nowadays some of the organizations are conducting their interview rounds based on Current Affairs. So, visit our website Sarkari Recruitment regularly and check daily current affairs quiz.
Are you in search of 18th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? then candidates can check complete information from this page. Check the 18th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz topics such as Commission of Railway Safety works, Rewardz Scheme, Income Inequality highest in India, EKUVERIN 2017, capital of Argentina, Asian Boxing Confederation, Indian Olympic Association, India’s beauty market, government schemes, Beijing 2022 Olympic Winter Games, World Telugu Conference 2017, Beijing Winter Games Unveiled, healthcare is NOT indigenous to India, Hockey World League Final.
Start 18th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The Commission of Railway Safety works under the administrative control of
A. Ministry of Civil Aviation
B. Ministry of Home Affairs
C. Ministry of Railways
D. Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
2. Which bank awards Rewardz Scheme?
A. Canara Bank
B. State Bank of India
C. Dena Bank
D. Karnataka Bank
3. From which year Income Inequality highest in India?
4. The 8th edition of bilateral military exercise “EKUVERIN 2017” has started between India and which country?
B. Sri Lanka
5. What is the capital of Argentina?
B. Buenos Aires
6. Marco Polo del Nero, who got suspended by FIFA is football president of which country?
7. Which Boxer was named as youth boxer of the year by Asian Boxing Confederation?
A. Vijender Singh
B. Srikanth Tiwari
C. Sachin Siwach
D. Gaurav Bidhuri
8. The govt has increased the customs duty on mobile phones and other wireless telecommunication devices to
A. 12 percent
B. 15 percent
C. 20 percent
D. 25 percent
9. Who has been elected as the new President of Indian Olympic Association?
A. Anil Khanna
B. Rajeev Mehta
C. RK Anand
D. Narinder Batra
10. Recently the Delhi government has established a nine-member panel to suggest rules for the proper functioning of private hospitals. Name the person who elected as head of this committee?
A. Dr. Veena Mattu
B. Dr. Reena Kawatra
C. Dr. Kirti Bhushan
D. Dr. A. K. Patel
11. Name India’s first indigenous Scorpene-class submarine INS dedicated to the nation on December 14, 2017, by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
12. Which online retailer is planning to enter India’s beauty market with a chain of brick-and-mortar stores?
13. Railways to install CCTV cameras in 983 stations using which fund?
A. Nirbhaya Fund
B. Consolidated Fund
C. Contingency Fund
D. Public Fund
14. The Supreme Court of India has extended the deadline for mandatory linking of Aadhaar card with bank accounts, mobile numbers, and various other government schemes by______
A. February 28, 2018
B. April 30, 2018
C. March 31, 2018
D. May 1, 2018
15. Which of the following is the official emblem for Beijing 2022 Olympic Winter Games?
A. Winter Dream
16. World Telugu Conference 2017 was held in ______.
17. Which year Official Emblems for Beijing Winter Games Unveiled recently?
18. Which of the following systems of health care is NOT indigenous to India?
19. The weight of India’s banking sector went up in the S&P BSE Sensex with the inclusion of two new banks recently. These two banks are
A. YES Bank and IndusInd Bank
B. YES Bank and Federal Bank
C. IDFC Bank and IndusInd Bank
D. IDFC Bank and Federal Bank
20. Which country won the gold medal at the Hockey World League Final?