19th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Practise 19th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and enhance your General Knowledge. By practicing daily current affairs quiz candidates can easily crack any competitive exam. To help you in preparation time we are providing 19th December 2017 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer Format. Below is the 19th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. So, start the preparation and improve your GK skills. In the today section candidates can check Indian and International affairs, Banking & Finance and much more topics. Don’t waste your valuable time anymore refer the 19th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and practice them.
19th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is available on this page. Coming to the 19th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz we are discussing some topics such as FIFA Club World Cup, International Training Centre, Gautam Budha Wildlife Sanctuary (GBWS), Aadhaar Linked e-KYC Certification, Commonwealth Wrestling Championships, Russias presidential election, unveils satellite network plan, Gita Research Institute, Georgina Garcia Perez, Sendai framework, Eastern India’s first compressed natural gas (CNG), World record, Sports, Indias first social audit law, Chief Financial Officer, Union Govt, World Trade Organisation’s and much more. Bookmark our website SarkariRecruitment by pressing CTRL+D and get daily updates.
Start 19th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which team won the 2017 FIFA Club World Cup?
B. Real Madrid
2. Union Cabinet has approved Agreement with UNESCO on the establishment of International Training Centre for Operational Oceanography in _____.
3. NASA’s Kepler (now, the ‘K2’) Space Telescope utilizes which one of the following methods to discover exoplanets?
A. Wobble method
B. Direct imaging
C. Gravitational microlensing
D. Transit method
4. The Gautam Budha Wildlife Sanctuary (GBWS) is located in which of the following states?
A. Bihar and Jharkhand
B. Bihar and Uttar Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh and Jharkhand
D. West Bengal and Jharkhand
5. Which network UIDAI Temporarily Bars from Conducting Aadhaar Linked e-KYC Certification?
6. The 2017 Commonwealth Wrestling Championships was held in which country?
A. Glasgow, Scotland
B. London, United Kingdom
C. Edinburgh, Scotland
D. Johannesburg, South Africa
7. Russias presidential election will take place on which date?
A. March 10, 2018
B. March 18, 2018
C. February 21, 2018
D. April 1, 2018
8. Which country unveils satellite network plan for the South China Sea?
D. South Africa
9. The Real Madrid midfielder Kaka announced his retirement as a player, belongs to which of the following country__________________
10. The fourth trilateral dialogue among India, Japan and which country was held recently in New Delhi?
D. South Africa
11. The Gita Research Institute will come up in which city of Uttar Pradesh?
12. Georgina Garcia Perez has won the singles title in the NECC-ITF women’s tennis championship. She hails from which country?
13. The ‘Sendai framework’ – the first intergovernmental agreement of the United Nations post-2015 sustainable development era – is a framework for
A. Disaster risk reduction
B. Building resilience for adaptation to climate change in the agriculture sector
C. Mutual administrative assistance in refugee-related issues
D. International Civil Aviation emissions reduction
14. Eastern India’s first compressed natural gas (CNG) stations for scooters has launched in which state?
15. How many days was World record created by Frenchman Francois Gabart?
16. India’s top shuttler PV Sindhu lost against which player to settle for the silver medal in the women’s singles category at the BWF Dubai World Super Series Finals 2017?
A. Sayaka Sato, Japan
B. Chen Yufei, China
C. Akane Yamaguchi, Japan
D. He Bingjiao, China
17. Which state government has launched the Indias first social audit law?
18. Which company has appointed Manish Dawar as its Chief Financial Officer with effect from January 1, 2018?
A. Samsung India
B. Patym India
C. Vodafone India
D. Nokia India
19. Union Govt approves Capital Investment Subsidy of Rs.264.67 cr for which of the following ___________
A. NorthEast Road Transport
B. NorthEast Agriculture Sector
C. NorthEast Horticulture Development
D. NorthEast Industrial Units
20. The World Trade Organisation’s Ministerial Conference in Buenos Aires collapsed recently. The present director general of the WTO is
A. Roberto Azevedo
B. Takehiko Nakao
C. Christine Lagarde
D. Jim Yong Kim