1st December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Take 1st December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and improve your General Knowledge. The 1st December 2017 Current Affairs topics cover all the information about what happening in the world. We have updated 1st December 2017 Current Affairs in Quiz and Answer format. At free of cost, competitors can attempt the quiz. Practise today’s current affairs quiz and develop your General Knowledge Skills. In this particular post, candidates can find the current affairs in a quiz and answer format. While practicing daily current Affairs quiz contenders can eventually get a grip on the current happenings. So, aspirants who are preparing for various competitive exams such as RRB, IBPS, Banks etc those aspirants can practice daily current affairs quiz.
So, without getting any late practice 1st December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. We are giving the topics about National Action Plan on Climate Change, Fish Pond Yojana, UK Ambassador to United Nations, Sports, Medals, World Weightlifting Championship, 2017 Asian Kabaddi Championship held in, World Bank subsidy, Indian Armed Force, PM Narendra Modi flagged off, Saubhagya scheme, BCG (India) on November 29, 7th International Military Sports Council (CISM) Military World Games, GDP forecast for 2017-18, Nirmala Sitharaman is the Union minister, 48th International Film Festival of India (IFFI). Stay tuned to our website Sarkari Recruitment and get daily current affairs quiz.
Start 1st December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which one of the following is NOT a national mission under the NAPCC or the National Action Plan on Climate Change?
A. National Wind Power Mission
B. National Mission for a Green India
C. National Mission for Sustaining the Himalayan Ecosystem
D. National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture
2. Davis Cup is given for which sports?
3. Which country hosts Inter-Governmental Meeting of Asia and Pacific Decade for Persons with Disabilities?
4. Which state government has launched ‘Fish Pond Yojana’ scheme to increase fish production?
5. Who was appointed as the first-ever female UK Ambassador to United Nations?
A. Mia Rycroft
B. Rochelle Neil
C. Sia Zubaer
D. Karen Pierce
6. Indian ____ player G Sathiyan wins gold at the Spanish Open
A. Table Tennis
7. Mirabai Chanu is the second Indian to get a gold medal at the World Weightlifting Championship. World Weightlifting Championship was held at____________
8. New evidence now indicates the watercourse which originally was believed to have been the source of sustenance of the Indus society had actually changed its path and disappeared before the Indus people had even settled in the region. This relict valley is considered to be the former trace of today’s River
9. The Indian men’s kabaddi teams beat which country to win the 2017 Asian Kabaddi Championship held in Iran?
C. South Korea
10. How many electric buses West Bengal to get World Bank subsidy to buy?
11. Which Indian Armed Force has conducted the regional level marine oil pollution response exercise ‘Clean Sea-2017’?
A. Assam Rifles
B. Indian Air Force
C. Special Frontier Force
D. Indian Coast Guard
12. PM Narendra Modi flagged off which metro rail project recently?
13. Which Bank has extended $20 billion loans for accelerating the inclusive economic transformation of India over 5 years?
C. World Bank
14. Saubhagya scheme is launched in Manipur. The aim of Saubhagya scheme is to provide____
A. Gas Connection
C. Adhaar Portal
D. Clean India
15. Which bank has tied up with BCG (India) on November 29, 2017, for its transformation initiatives?
A. Dhanlaxmi Bank
B. Kotak Mahindra Bank
C. South Indian Bank
D. Karnataka Bank Ltd
16. Which country ink pact with India to deepen cooperation in the health sector?
C. South Africa
17. Which country to host the 7th International Military Sports Council (CISM) Military World Games – 2019?
D. South Korea
18. DBS Bank has lowered India’s GDP forecast for 2017-18 from previous 6.8 Percent to _______ Percent.
A. 6.5 Percent
B. 6.9 Percent
C. 6.7 Percent
D. 6.6 Percent
19. Nirmala Sitharaman is the Union minister of______
A. Defence Ministry
B. Commerce and Industry
C. Food Processing Industries
D. Housing, Urban Affairs
20. Name the movie to win the Golden Peacock Award for Best Film at the 48th International Film Festival of India (IFFI)?
A. Take Off
B. Angels Wear White
C. Viejo Calavera
D. 120 Beats Per Minute