20th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Check 20th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this page. Candidates who want to achieve more marks in the competitive exams then must prepare daily current affairs quiz. By taking the help of 20th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz aspirants can improve their weak areas. Based on the current affairs the questions will be asked in the various competitive exams. 20th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz consists of all the topics like National, International, Awards, Sports etc. To boost up your IQ on our website SarkariRecruitment.com you can check daily current affairs quiz. By checking this article competitors can latest be updated with today’s current affairs quiz.
We have updated 20th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz on this page. To help the candidates we are providing current affairs in Quiz and Answer format. Today we are sharing some topics such as Payments Regulatory Board (PRB), Sports, theme for 2017, Awards, Cabinet Approves Pension, Global Cybersecurity Index (GCI), secretary-general of United Nations, Losar Festival, India’s top crude oil supplier, Companion of Honour, Police Jeevan Gaurav Award, Golden Peacock Innovation Award, World Inequality Reports, New President of Chile, BBC Sports Personality, Smita Patil Memorial Award 2017. Stay tuned to our website and get regular updates.
20th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. As per Union Budget 2017-18, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to set up Payments Regulatory Board (PRB). Who will be chairman of the PRB?
A. Cabinet Secretary
B. Finance Secretary
C. Finance Minister
D. Governor of RBI
2. The 35 years old former AC Milan and Real Madrid midfielder ‘Kaka’ announced his retirement from professional football. Which country does he belong to?
3. The United Nations (UN) International Migrants Day is observed every year on December 18. What is the theme for 2017
A. Save World of Migration
B. Safe Move in the World of Migration
C. Safe Migration in a World on the Move
D. Safe people from Migration World
4. Who was named BBC Overseas Sports Personality of the Year 2017?
A. PV Sindhu
B. Roger Federer
C. Rafael Nadal
D. Serena Williams
5. Wajib won the Suvarna Chakoram award at the 22nd International Film Festival of
6. Which state does Cabinet approve Pension for State’s Transgenders recently?
A. Andhra Pradesh
7. The Global Cybersecurity Index (GCI), which measures the commitment of countries to cybersecurity, is released by
A. European Cybersecurity Organisation (ECSO)
B. Symantec Corporation
C. International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
D. Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST)
8. Who is the secretary general of United Nations?
A. Kristalina Georgieva
B. Christine Lagarde
C. Audrey Azoulay
D. Antonio Guterres
9. The Losar Festival has started in which region of Jammu and Kashmir?
10. Which country has overtaken Saudi Arabia to become India’s top crude oil supplier?
11. Who was named by the UK royals as a ‘Companion of Honour’?
A. JK Rowling
B. Bonnie Wright
C. Evanna Lynch
D. Stephenie Meyer
12. Arvind Inamdar Foundation honored which of the following person with ‘Police Jeevan Gaurav Award’?
A. Julio Ribeiro
B. Kanwar Pal Singh Gill
C. Sumedh Singh Saini
D. Ashok Kamte
13. Government ties up with which of the following Private Bank to Enable Cashless Payments on e-NAM
A. Federal Bank
B. Axis Bank
C. HDFC Bank
D. ICICI Bank
14. Which country was recently declared polio-free by the World Health Organization?
15. Which among the following tribal village of Chhattisgarh has recently received the power supply for the first time since independence?
A. Jhalariya village
B. Jagargunda village
C. Jariya village
D. Jokapatha village
16. Who got Golden Peacock Innovation Award recently?
A. Tata Steel Joda Mine
B. Godrej Industries
C. Ashok Leyland
D. Larsen And Toubro industries
17. World Inequality Reports, the first of which was recently published, is produced by
A. Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development
B. World Economic Forum
C. World Bank
D. World Inequality Lab
18. Who has been elected the new President of Chile?
A. Kenneth Bunker
B. Kristen Sehnbrunch
C. Alejandro Guillier
D. Sebastian Pinera
19. Mo Farah has won the 2017 BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award. He hails from which country?
B. South Africa
20. Who has been conferred with the first Smita Patil Memorial Award 2017?
A. Amrita Singh
D. Madhuri Dixit