20th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
20th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions along with Answers are available on this page. The provided 20th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz are related to the General Current affairs. Given information is helpful for the competitors who are preparing for various Government exams. Aspirants who want to improve their general knowledge simply check the complete article. This page is specially created for the candidates who are preparing for government exam. To help the candidates, we gather all the required stuff and updated here. In any Government Exams or Interview, they will be conducting a comment test based on Current Affairs. This article provides 20th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz with the explanation. To crack any competitive exams candidates must have General Knowledge skills. We are here to provide the information around the world.
Candidates can find 20th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz related to Bank International Finance Corporation, K. Veeraswami v. Union of India, Headquarter of RBL Bank, Ambassador of World Packaging Organisation (WPO), buy now-pay later, International Film Festival of India (IFFI-2017), 270th report of the Law Commission of India, Cyber Security in the Context of Indian Navy, Food Park recently, Ek Bharat-Shreshtha Bharat, 61st National Shooting Championship, Prof. Yashwantrao Kelkar Youth Award 2017 and much more. So, scroll down and practice 20th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Along with answers, we are providing today’s current affairs quiz. For more details follow our website sarkarirecruitment.com regularly and practice daily basis current affairs.
Start 20th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. With which Bank International Finance Corporation has partnered to create an $800-million fund to finance construction of affordable houses?
C. Axis Bank End
D. UCO Bank
2. Stone sculptures of Mamallapuram have received the GI tag. Mamallapuram is located in which state?
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
3. In the ‘K. Veeraswami v. Union of India’ case
A. The word ‘consultation’ in Article 124 of our Constitution was interpreted to mean ‘concurrence’
B. The procedure to register an FIR against a judge of the Supreme Court was laid down
C. The Right to Privacy was declared a Fundamental Right
D. All liquor shops along state and national highways were banned
4. Where is the headquarter of RBL Bank located?
5. Which state bans Plastic Bottles at Government Offices, Hotels?
D. Tamil Nadu
6. Who is appointed as ambassador of World Packaging Organisation (WPO)?
A. Anand Kumar
B. Naresh Kumar
D. None of the above
7. The Nameri National Park (NNP) is located in which district of Assam?
D. Karbi Anglong
8. ___introduces ‘buy now-pay later’ option for users
9. The International Film Festival of India (IFFI-2017) will set up Next Gen-Bioscope Village in which city to allow non-delegates to watch films?
C. New Delhi
10. Union Cabinet has approved MOU between India and ___________ for co-operation in the field of civil aviation.
11. The 12th Biennial International Conference and Exposition of Society of Petroleum Geophysicists(SPG) India was inaugurated at _____.
12. The 270th report of the Law Commission of India is titled
A. Implementation of United Nations Convention against Torture
B. Assessment of Statutory Frameworks of Tribunals in India
C. Human DNA Profiling
D. Compulsory Registration of Marriages
13. A seminar on ‘Cyber Security in the Context of Indian Navy’ was held in which of the given cities on November 17, 2017?
B. New Delhi
14. Which state join hands together to establish Food Park recently?
D. Madhya Pradesh
15. With which country India agreed to deepen Security Co-operation recently?
16. The Madhya Pradesh Govt has partnered with which states under “Ek Bharat-Shreshtha Bharat” scheme to strengthen cultural relations between them?
A. Mizoram and Tripura
B. Nagaland and Manipur
C. Assam and Uttarakhand
D. Kerala and Andhra Pradesh
17. As per the Climate Change Performance Index 2018, India ranks ___ out of 56 nations and the European Union for reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by opting to transform its electricity sector towards green technology.
18. Who has won a national championship crown at the 61st National Shooting Championship – 2017?
A. Shreyasi Singh
B. Rajeshwari Kumari
C. Shagun Chowdhary
D. Soumya Gupta
19. Which of the following schemes has been launched by the government of India on the occasion of Ekta Diwas to strengthen cultural relations and mutual connection between the people of the country?
A. Ek Bharat-Shreshtha Bharat
B. Ekta Me Anekta
C. Bharat Bhagya Vidhata
D. Sabka Sath Sabka Vikas
20. Who has been chosen for Prof. Yashwantrao Kelkar Youth Award 2017?
A. Arunima Sinha
B. Gopinath R
C. Nagesh Thakur
D. RK Viswajit Singh