21st December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Welcome to 21st December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz section. Aspirants who want to gain good marks in various competitive exams they must practice daily current affairs quiz. Candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams can prepare well for the exams with the help of given 21st December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Aspirants who want to develop their General Knowledge skills must have an idea of Current Affairs. Most of the people are struggling to find out the daily current affairs quiz. For the sake of aspirants on our website Sarkari Recruitment, we are providing up to date Current Affairs Quiz. In this page, we are trying to bundle 21st December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Topics.
Practise 21st December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and increase your knowledge. Candidates who are trying to crack various competitive exams they should prepare daily current affairs quiz. While coming to the 21st December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz topics World Trade Organisation (WTO), Laakso-Taagepara method, Millicom’s Operations in Rwanda, National Green Tribunal (NGT), ban Oil and Gas Production by 2040, Indian heritage sites, Medals, Sports, state cadre, 31st Moortidevi Award, Miss India USA 2017, Joda East Iron Mine (JEIM), Which state Celebrates 56th Liberation Day and much more.
Start 21st December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which country has overtaken Saudi Arabia for the first time to become India’s top crude oil supplier in the current fiscal?
2. Which of the following is not true about the World Trade Organisation (WTO)?
A. Headquarters is in New York, United States
B. It was founded on 1 January 1995
C. Currently, 164 countries are its member states
D. Director General is Roberto Azevedo
3. The Laakso-Taagepara method is a technique for
A. Detecting exoplanets
B. Neutral Real Rate of Interest estimation
C. Determining the viability of moonshot urban transportation projects in developing countries
D. Calculations in electoral systems
4. Which network to buy Millicom’s Operations in Rwanda?
A. Bharati Airtel
5. Who has been appointed the acting chairperson of National Green Tribunal (NGT)?
A. U D Salvi
B. Mohit Seth
C. Madan B Lokur
D. B M Raikar
6. In a first, which country has passed a law to ban Oil and Gas Production by 2040?
7. UNESCO partnered with which of the following company for videos on Indian heritage sites?
8. Which Indian double Olympian won the gold medal in the nal of the 74kg freestyle category at the Commonwealth Wrestling Championships 2017?
A. Sakshi Malik
B. Parveen Rana
C. Sushil Kumar
D. Yogeshwar Dutt
9. Aakarshi Kashyap related to which of the following field_____________
10. Smita Nagaraj takes over as UPSC member is a 1984 batch IAS officer of which state cadre?
A. Tamil Nadu
D. West Bengal
11. Eminent Bengali poet Joy Goswami will be given the 31st Moortidevi Award for the year 2017 for his work _____.
B. Tomar Songe
D. Du Dondo Phowara Matro
12. Name the Chairperson of the National Green Tribunal (NGT) who retired from the post on December 19, 2017, after completing his five-year tenure
A. Dipak Misra
B. Lokeshwar Singh
C. Swatanter Kumar
D. J. S. Khehar
13. The 2015 National Security Strategy of the USA termed India as
A. A leading global power
B. A regional provider of security
C. One of the 21st century’s centers of influence
D. One of the regional and global engines of growth
14. Who is Crowned as Miss India USA 2017?
A. Shree Saini
B. Naresh Singh
C. Ramesh Kumar
D. Vijay Kumar
15. The Joda East Iron Mine (JEIM) has been honored with the 2017 Golden Peacock Innovation Management Award. Who is the honor of JEIM?
A. Hindalco Industries
B. Tata Steel
C. Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd
D. Jindal Steel
16. Keely Smith who passed away recently was a ________.
17. Which of the following state Celebrates 56th Liberation Day?
C. Madhya Pradesh
18. The Communications regulator of which country rolled back net neutrality rules that were introduced in the nation in 2015?
19. Indian Railways plans to make all stations 100% LED lit by ______
A. March 2021
B. February 2020
C. April 2019
D. March 2018
20. The _____ women’s cricket team has won the BBC Sports Personality Award 2017.
D. New Zealand