21st March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
21st March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is available here. Candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams must begin the preparation. Scroll down and check 21st March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz and prepare well. A massive number of students are preparing for various exams such as Bank, SSC, Railways, and much more. So, prepare well with the help of below given information. Aspirants can connect to our website Sarkari Naukri and get regular current affairs quiz. We suggest all the competitors begin the preparation by taking the help of given current affairs quiz.
Aspirants can find 21st March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz Topics such as House National Economic Council, International Criminal Court, Jammu and Kashmir (J&K), WTO Ministerial Meeting, Representative Office, women’s singles (Under-19) title, Article 371 J, Indian Super League (ISL), 105th Indian Science Congress, WEF Energy Transition Index 2018, IRCTC Ties Up, Broad-based Trade and Investment Agreement (BTIA), India Mortgage Guarantee Corporation (IMGC), World Health Organisation (WHO) and much more.
Start 21st March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. President Donald Trump named ______________ as the next head of the White House National Economic Council.
A. Gary Cohn
B. Larry Kudlow
C. Eric Garcetti
D. Bill de Blasio
2. Which country announced immediate withdrawal from the International Criminal Court?
3. The Salal Hydroelectric Power Station is built across which river in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K)?
4. Which city Informal WTO Ministerial Meeting Held recently?
A. New Delhi
5. Which bank opens Representative Office in Sharjah?
A. Union Bank of India
B. Bank of Baroda
C. Axis Bank
D. UCO Bank
6. Which Indian sportsperson has clinched the women’s singles (Under-19) title at the Israel Junior Badminton tournament 2018?
A. Neha Sen
B. Pallavi Bikash Boruah
C. Purva Barve
D. Nikita Kashyap
7. Which of the following is correct about Article 371 J?
A. The establishment of a separate development board for Hyderabad-Karnataka region
B. The reservation of seats in educational and vocational training institutions in the region for students who belong to the region
C. The reservation in state government posts in the region for persons who belong to the region
D. All of the above
8. Which state has recently announced to establish the ‘dedicated police stations’ to monitor the power theft in the state?
B. Andhra Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
9. Which team won the 2018 Indian Super League (ISL) title?
A. Bengaluru FC
B. Chennaiyin FC
C. Mumbai City FC
D. Kerala Blasters FC
10. PM Modi inaugurated the 105th Indian Science Congress recently in _______________.
11. What was India’s rank in the WEF Energy Transition Index 2018?
12. Satya Pal Malik, who is currently the Governor of Bihar, has been given additional charge of which state?
A. West Bengal
13. With Whom IRCTC Ties Up recently?
14. Yi Gang has been named the next governor of which bank?
A. Central Bank of China
B. Central Bank of Russia
C. Nepal Rastra Bank
D. None of the above
15. According to The Economist Intelligence Unit’s Worldwide Cost of Living report 2018, which of the following city became the cheapest city for living in the world?
16. How many members are there in Public Accounts Committee?
17. With which one of the following organizations, is India negotiating on ‘Broad-based Trade and Investment Agreement (BTIA)?
A. European Union
C. African Union
18. Which among the given is not one from India Mortgage Guarantee Corporation (IMGC) joint venture of 3 parties?
A. National Housing Bank
B. Genworth Inc International Finance Corporation
C. MetLife Inc.
D. Asian Development Bank
19. Kedarnath Singh, the renowned poet has passed away. He was associated with which language?
20. Member-countries of the World Health Organisation (WHO) South-East Asia Region, including India, committed to intensifying efforts to eradicate tuberculosis by ______________.