22nd December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
22nd December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is given here. Competitors who are eagerly waiting for 22nd December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz now check this page and start the preparation. Most of the people are seriously preparation for Government Jobs. So, follow this page and improve your General Knowledge Skills. We are here to help the candidates by providing daily current affairs quiz. By practising daily current affairs quiz candidates can easily develop their GK. Based on the current affairs the questions are asking in the competitive exams. Try to attempt the correct answers. At free of cost, we are sharing 22nd December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Visit our website SarkariRecruitment.com regularly and check more updates about Current Affairs Quiz.
Latest 22nd December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz updates are provided on this page. So, prepare well and crack the competitive exams. Today we have included the important topics like Development of Rakhine State, Awards, International Development Association, Miss India USA 2017, National Rail and Transport University (NRTU), Ambassador of India, government programmes and schemes, Bharat Financial, 2nd phase of joint oceanographic survey, Gaming for Learning, Most Expensive Office Locations List, National Rail and Transport University (NRTU), World University, Ram Nath Kovind, Moortidevi Award 2017, Kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation Scheme (KLIS), National Design Award etc.
Start 22nd December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Messi Beats Ronaldo To La Liga Best Player Award. He belongs to which country___
2. Which country signed an Memorandum of understanding with India for Development of Rakhine State?
C. South Africa
3. The International Development Association is located in____
A. Paris, France
B. Geneva, Switzerland
C. Washington, D.C., United States
D. London, United Kingdom
4. Who has been crowned Miss India USA 2017?
A. Kavita Malhotra Pattani
B. Shree Saini
C. Prachi Singh
D. Swapna Mannam
5. The Union Cabinet has approved proposal of Ministry of Railways to set up first ever National Rail and Transport University (NRTU) in which city?
6. Who is appointed as a member of the Union Public Service Commission recently?
A. Rajni Jain
B. Misha Chopra
C. Smita Nagaraj
D. Anjali Mehta
7. Who of the following has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Mali?
A. Vinay Singh
B. Pradeep Kumar
C. Anuj Sengar
D. MK Verma
8. Which of the following state in India has become the first state to operationalise a law that make social audit of government programmes and schemes a part of government practice?
B. Arunachal Pradesh
9. The Competition Commission of India has approved the merger of Bharat Financial with which of the following banks?
A. Karnataka Bank
B. IndusInd Bank
C. Kotak Mahindra Bank
D. HDFC Bank
10. Which country did India joined for 2nd phase of joint oceanographic survey?
A. Sri Lanka
C. South Africa
11. Andhra Pradesh Govt develops ‘Gaming for Learning’ hub by signing pact with which of the following organisation___
12. Which rank did Delhi obtained in Most Expensive Office Locations List: JLL India Report?
13. The Reserve Bank of India has imposed additional actions under PCA framework for Bank of India on December 20, 2017 in view of its high net non-performing assets. What is the full form of PCA?
A. Primary Capital Advances
B. Public Cooperative Agency
C. Primary Credit Association
D. Prompt Corrective Action
14. India’s first-ever National Rail and Transport University (NRTU) will set up in which state?
15. The first ever design university of India, World University of Design, has opened its campus in which state?
16. Recently, President Ram Nath Kovind has confirmed which language as a global language?
17. Who has been selected for Moortidevi Award 2017?
A. Joy Goswami
B. Veerendra Kumar
C. Vishwanath Tripathi
D. Farooq Shiekh
18. The Union Ministry of Environment and Forest has recently given green nod to the Kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation Scheme (KLIS) of which state government?
A. Tamil Nadu
B. Andhra Pradesh
19. The Union Minister Kiren Rijiju inaugurated the training of trainers programme for Sendai Framework recently. The Sendai Framework is associated with
A. child labour abolition
B. global vaccination
C. refugee management
D. disaster risk reduction
20. Who was conferred with 2017 National Design Award?
A. Raksha Goyal
B. G Satheesh Reddy
C. Kanchi Noor
D. Kunal Mukherjee