22nd March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
22nd March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is shared on this page. A huge number of aspirants are attending for various competitive exams. Now all the aspirants must begin the preparation and crack the test. This page provides 22nd March 2018 Current Affairs in a quiz and answer format. Moreover, all the aspirants must start the preparation with the help of below given information. Those who want to crack a job in Government Sector must prepare well. Stay tuned to our website Sarkari Recruitment and check more details. Scroll down and find 22nd March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz.
Practise 22nd March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz which is available in this section. Aspirants can check important topics like 106th edition of Indian Science Congress (ISC-2019), the 7th edition of the Women Science Congress (WSC-2018), skill development at KVK, Nabakalebara festival, G20 ministerial meeting 2018, Worldwide Cost of Living report 2018, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) and much more.
Start 22nd March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which state to host the 106th edition of Indian Science Congress (ISC-2019)?
B. Uttar Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
2. Which bank Signed MoU With IMGC recently?
A. State Bank of India
B. Dena Bank
C. Canara Bank
D. Federal Bank
3. Who presented the Padma awards to 43 eminent personalities in Ceremony held at Rashtrapati Bhavan?
A. M Venkaiah Naidu
B. Narendra Modi
C. Prakash Javadekar
D. Ram Nath Kovind
4. Epiphytes is an example of
5. Which state is hosting the 7th edition of the Women Science Congress (WSC-2018)?
6. The finals of 2018 Nidahas Trophy took place in which stadium?
A. M. A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
B. Zohur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Bangladesh
C. R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
D. Shaheed A. H. M. Kamruzzaman Stadium, Bangladesh
7. Name the place where GIC Re to operate from Lloyd?
8. Which among the following is NOT a major iron ore belt in India?
A. Durg-Bastar-Chandrapur belt
B. Ballari-Chitradurga-Chikkamagaluru-Tumakuru belt
C. Maharashtra-Goa belt
D. Andhra Pradesh-Odisha belt
9. World Happiness Day is celebrated every year on March 20 to recognize the importance of happiness in the lives of people around the world. What was the theme for 2018?
A. Be Happy
B. Share Happiness
C. Spread Happiness
D. Happy World
10. The estimates committee has recently recommended effective measures to modernize security systems. The committee is headed by whom?
A. Murli Manohar Joshi
B. Arun Jaitely
C. Manohar Parrikar
D. Sushma Swaraj
11. Which ministry ink MoU on skill development at KVK recently?
A. Ministry of External Affairs
B. Ministry of Corporate Affairs
C. Ministry of Telecommunication
D. Ministry of Agriculture
12. Who has been re-elected as the Vice-President of Nepal for the second term?
A Parmanand Jha
B. Nanda Kishor Pun
C. Ram Baran Yadav
D. Bidhya Devi Bhandari
13. Which of the following countries do not have a coast on Baltic Sea
14. The Nabakalebara festival is celebrated in which state?
15. The first G20 ministerial meeting 2018 of finance ministers and central bank governors has kicked off in which country recently?
B. United States
16. As per Economist Intelligence Unit’s Worldwide Cost of Living report 2018, which city became the cheapest city for living in?
17. Who has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea?
A. Anita Bahadur
B. Atul M. Gotsurve
C. Atul Bhandari
D. Mohit Sharma
18. The ‘Guillotine’, a device of parliamentary proceeding, is associated with which among the following stages in the enactment of a budget?
A. General discussion on budget
B. Voting on demand for grants
C. Passing of finance bill
D. Passing of appropriation bill
19. The Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has signed MOU with TIFAC for supporting forest based communities. Where is the headquarters of ICFRE is located?
20. The world’s last male northern white rhino named Sudan passed away. He was living in which country?
B. South Africa