22nd November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
In this page, competitors can check the 22nd November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with Answers. Check this article and get the complete information about 22nd November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. So, without wasting any time start the preparation and improve your General Knowledge skills. Aspirants who are anxious about 22nd November 2017 they reached a right place to practice them. Want to get more updates on Current Affairs Quiz then frequently check our website sarkarirecruitment.com. Our Sarkari Recruitment team has tired to gather today’s current affairs quiz. While practicing daily current affairs quiz candidates can get a grip on important topics. So, without getting any late scroll down and practice 22nd November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
Current Affairs of 22nd November 2017 is updated on this page. Today we are discussing the questions on NOT located in New York, USA, Sarajevo is the capital city, 2017 Sangai Festival, Andaman &Nicobar Islands, first Asian city, IMBAX-2017, Spanish-speaking world’s highest literary honor, Ministry of Defence (MoD), Rovuma gas field, World Economic Forum (WEF), Gender Budget Cells, 8th edition of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES-2017), honour Nabaneeta Dev Sen recently, Serzh Sargsyan, Indira Gandhi Peace Prize 2017, Miss World 2017, India Green Building Council, Rice Research (IIRR) details. If any candidate is not getting proper answers so be patient and practice them until you got a correct answer.
Start 22nd November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which Of the following principal organs (among the six) of the United Nations, which is the only one NOT located in New York, USA?
A. General Assembly
B. Trusteeship Council
C. International Court of Justice
D. Economic and Social Council
2. Sarajevo is the capital city of which country?
A. Bosnia and Herzegovina
B. Republic of Macedonia
3. How many millions deal with India – Israel got canceled recently?
A. 200 million
B. 500 million
C. 450 million
D. 380 million
4. The 2017 Sangai Festival has started in which state?
5. Under which scheme Nagaland, Andaman &Nicobar Islands Sign MoU with India recently?
A. UDAY Scheme
B. Sansar Adarsh yojana
C. Atal Pension yojana
D. UDAN Scheme
6. ___ will become the first Asian city to host the Gay Games in 2022.
B. Hong Kong
7. IMBAX-2017 was first bilateral joint training exercise between
A. India and Nepal
B. India and Myanmar
C. India and Bangladesh
D. India and Malaysia
8. Who among the following has won the 2017 Cervantes Prize, the Spanish-speaking world’s highest literary honor?
A. Mario Vargas Llosa
B. Javier Cercas
C. Sergio Ramirez
D. Arturo Pérez-Reverte
9. Ministry of Defence (MoD) has recently decided to cancel the $500 million missile deal for Spike ATGM with which country?
10. The ‘Rovuma gas field’, to be developed in collaboration with OVL (ONGC Videsh Limited), belongs to
11. According to the latest survey report of the World Economic Forum (WEF), India ranks ___ in terms of most trusted government in the world.
12. Which Government to constitute Gender Budget Cells to effectively implement welfare schemes of women and children?
D. West Bengal
13. What is the theme of the 8th edition of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES-2017)?
A. Women First, Prosperity for All
B. Go Digital
C. Live Together for prosperity
D. Joins hands for global economy
14. Which award is given to honor Nabaneeta Dev Sen recently?
A. British Book Awards
B. Crossword Book Award
C. Big Little Book Award
D. American Book
15. President of _____ Serzh Sargsyan recently visited New Delhi.
B. South Korea
16. Indira Gandhi Peace Prize 2017 has been conferred to
A. Salman Khurshid
B. Pranab Mukharjee
C. Jairam Ramesh
D. Manmohan Singh
17. Who among the following has been crowned Miss World 2017?
A. Manushi Chhillar
B. Stephanie Hill
C. Aditi Arya
D. Andrea Meza
18. India ranked ___ among 63 countries on the IMD Talent Rankings in terms of ability to attract, develop and retain talent?
19. The ‘India Green Building Council’ is a/an
A. Statutory body
B. Executive body
C. Not-for-profit body
D. None of the above
20. Where is the headquarters of the Indian Institute of Rice Research (IIRR)?