23rd March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
23rd March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is available on this page. By practicing the current affairs quiz aspirants can easily crack the test. In this section, you can easily find 23rd March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz topics. Most of the candidates are attending for various competitive exams. So, the competition level is very high. Moreover, all the aspirants can easily practice daily current affairs quiz. In order to crack the test, all the candidates must have a proper preparation plan. Visit our website Sarkari Recruitment and practice regular current affairs quiz.
Candidates can practice 23rd March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz Topics which is related to new Ambassador of India to the Republic of Korea, which state makes vaccination is compulsory, Government of India (GoI), the theme of the 2018 World Water Day (WWD), Union Cabinet Minister of Corporate Affairs, Point Of Sale In Trains, LaQshya’ programme, 17th Annual Conference of International Competition Network 2018 (ICN2018), theme of the International Forest Day 2018, International Textiles Expo, 20th annual Quality of Living survey, North-East Industrial Development Scheme (NEIDS), Zoological Survey of India (ZSI), World Employment Social Outlook Trends and much more.
Start 23rd March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been appointed the new Ambassador of India to the Republic of Korea?
A. Navtej Sarna
B. Arun Kumar Singh
C. Anil Wadhwa
D. Atul M. Gotsurve
2. Who has taken additional responsibility of Odisha after S C Jamir completed his five-year tenure?
A. Satya Pal Malik
B. Sarbananda Sonowal
C. Nara Chandrababu Naidu
D. Jagdish Mukhi
3. For school admissions, which state makes vaccination is compulsory?
B. Tamil Nadu
C. Andhra Pradesh
4. The Government of India (GoI) has approved to set up a Plastic Park in which district of Jharkhand?
5. What is the theme of the 2018 World Water Day (WWD)?
A. Why Waste Water
B. Nature for Water
C. Water is Life
D. Better Water, Better Jobs
6. What is the constituency of the Union Cabinet Minister of Corporate Affairs?
A. Bangalore South. Karnataka
B. Himachal Pradesh, Rajya Sabha
C. Nagpur, Maharashtra
D. Gujarat Rajya Sabha
7. Which Introduces Billing Through Point Of Sale In Trains?
8. Which state government has given additional charge as Odisha governor?
9. Recently Talanoa Dialogue’ was in news, it is associated with
A. Peace process in Syria
B. Climate Change
C. Nuclear disarmament
D. Afghanistan Peace process
10. The recently launched ‘LaQshya’ programme is aimed at
A. Improving quality of life in towns and cities
B. Reducing maternal mortality rates
C. Tripling the railways’ freight traffic by 2030
D. Elimination of tuberculosis by 2025
11. The 17th Annual Conference of International Competition Network 2018 (ICN2018) has started in which city?
D. New Delhi
12. What is the theme of the International Forest Day 2018?
A. Forests and Sustainable Cities
B. Clean Greener and Healthier
C. Protect Environment
D. Forests and Energy
13. India International Textiles Expo begins in which city?
D. North America
14. Which of the following city has been rated the world’s most liveable city for the ninth consecutive year by Mercer’s 20th annual Quality of Living survey?
15. The Union Cabinet has recently approved North-East Industrial Development Scheme (NEIDS) 2017 with financial outlay of how much amount up to March 2020?
A. Rs.4000 crore
B. Rs.2000 crore
C. Rs.3000 crore
D. Rs.5000 crore
16. The government of United States under Donald Trump has banned any use of the Petro cryptocurrency in a bid to undermine the dominance of the petrodollar. Petro cryptocurrency has been developed by which country?
17. Kerala declares which fruit as official fruit of state?
18. Recently Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) have discovered a new species of water strider named Ptilomera nagalanda from Which of the following state
19. The ‘World Employment Social Outlook Trends’ report is published by
A. Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development
B. UN Conference on Trade and Development
C. International Labour Organisation
D. World Bank
20. The researchers have recently discovered the world’s longest sandstone cave named Krem Puri in which of the following states of India?
B. Arunachal Pradesh