23rd November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Latest 23rd November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is updated on this page. Aspirants who are surfing for 23rd November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz on the internet they can check from this page. A massive number of candidates are preparing for various competitive exams and interviews. For those aspirants practice daily current affairs quiz and crack the exam. Nowadays most of the organizations are conducting their rounds based on Current Affairs. For that purpose, we are providing daily current affair quiz along with answers. Without wasting any your time start practice 23rd November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. To help the competitors we bundle today’s current affairs quiz and furnished in this article. For daily basis, aspirants can visit our website sarkarirecruitment.com and get the current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs 23rd November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers are available here. If you are eagerly looking for 23rd November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz can now start the preparation. With the help of given questions, candidates can improve their general knowledge skills. Today we came up with some of the important news running in our world such as Feed-in Tariff, Chhatrapati Shivaji Stadium, Second Largest Fish Producing Country in the World, Sports, International Court of Justice seat, Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary (KWS), Big Little Book Award, International Court of Justice (ICJ), World’s highest-paid model in 2017, North Eastern state to launch Point of Sale (PoS), Anuk Arudpragasam, India-Myanmar Bilateral Army Exercise (IMBAX), IMD World Talent Rankings 2017 and much more news are provided on this page.
Start 23rd November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. ‘Feed-in Tariff’ is an economic policy which
A. Promotes active investment in and production of renewable energy sources
B. Promotes the use of coal in an efficient manner in power production
C. Shelters exporters from some of the inherent risks associated with exchange rate volatility
D. Both a and b
2. Chhatrapati Shivaji Stadium is located in which state?
A. Madhya Pradesh
3. Which country becomes Second Largest Fish Producing Country in the World?
4. Which country India join hands to provide visa-free entry for flight crew members?
C. New Zealand
5. Trump Village’ is located in which state?
B. Tamil Nadu
6. Jana Novotna passed away recently. She was a renowned player of
7. Who was re-elected to the International Court of Justice seat?
A. Fathima Beevi
B. Narayan Dutta Ojha
C. Syed Akbaruddin
D. Dalveer Bhandari
8. The Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary (KWS) is located in which district of Rajasthan?
9. Who has been honored with 2017 Big Little Book Award in Bengali language category?
A. Kartik Ghosh
B. Amarendra Chakrovorty
C. Nabaneeta Dev Sen
D. Shirshendu Mukhopadhyay
10. Which one of the following statements about seagrasses is INCORRECT?
A. These are flowering plants
B. They grow in near-shore waters and are found around every continent
C. Seagrass habitats are commercially important due to their great productivity
D. They are the main diet for dugongs
11. Name the Indian Justice who has been re-elected as the fifth judge to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on November 21, 2017?
A. Dalveer Bhandari
B. Vikramajit Sen
C. Prafulla Chandra Pant
D. M. Y. Eqbal
12. Who becomes world’s highest paid model in 2017?
A. Jasmine Tookes
B. Kendall Jenner
C. Barbara Palvin
D. Gigi Hadid
13. Which city in India the Conference of Commanders of Eastern Air Command commence?
D. New Delhi
14. Which country is planning to launch driverless cars by 2021?
15. Which of the following has become the first North Eastern state to launch Point of Sale (PoS) for electricity bill payment?
16. Anuk Arudpragasam who won the 2017 DSC Prize for South Asian Literature belongs to which country?
B. Sri Lanka
17. Which university library has bagged the Highest Profile Registration category award for effective utilization of the J-Gate@eShodhSindhu platform?
A. Pondicherry University
B. University of Madras
C. Delhi University
D. Anna University
18. The exercise code-named India-Myanmar Bilateral Army Exercise (IMBAX) has started in which state?
A. Himachal Pradesh
19. What is the rank of India in the IMD World Talent Rankings 2017?
20. Which bank has launched ‘Pattabhai Sitaramayya’ scheme to push entrepreneurship?
B. Andhra Bank
C. Vijaya Bank