23rd September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Applicants who are preparing for the latest State and Central Govt Jobs are searching for the day to day Current Affairs to improve their knowledge. On this page, you can find the 23rd September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions with Answers. Our sarkarirecruitment.com team members have researched on Current Happenings and constructed in the Quiz format and Provided on this page. Candidates who are willing to extend your knowledge on Current Affairs can take the test and check your ability in the Current Affairs. We know that nowadays officials are organizing competitive exams, entrance tests, and recruitment tests to recruit the capable candidates. So to get qualify in tests having awareness on Current Affairs will help you to score maximum marks. So to make easy way, we are giving the Current Affairs Quiz in the Question and Answer Format. So scroll down this page and try to take Quiz.
We are included in this quiz topics like Mahamana Express, Catalyst E2 Max, Rohingyas’ healthcare, Rio Paralympics 2016, Joint Sea 2016, GDP growth forecast, Cow as their National Animal, Sports, projects in Varanasi, Draft National Wind-Solar Hybrid Policy, Importance of the Year and Day, VASTRA-2017, India’s first electric bus, double beds in business class, natural disasters, Padma Bhushan award, Lillian Ross, and much more. So without wasting your valuable time check out this page until the end and improve your skills and command over the Current Affairs.
Start 23rd September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions
1. Catalyst E2 Max electric bus set a World Record by driving how much km on a single charge?
2. Mahamana Express train will connect Varanasi with Surat and
3. Who of the following has granted 175000 USD for Rohingyas’ healthcare?
B. World Bank
D. Asian Development Bank
4. When will Chabahar Port Be Operational?
5. Which country topped the medals tally at Rio Paralympics 2016, by winning 107 gold, 81 silver and 51 bronze medals?
C. United States
D. United Kingdom
6. ‘Joint Sea 2016’ was a naval exercise between:
A. India and Russia
B. China and United States
C. India and United States
D. China and Russia
7. What will be the India’s GDP growth forecast for the current financial year as per recent Asian Development Bank forecast?
8. Which country has declared, Cow as their National Animal?
D. Sri Lanka
9. Who is the winner of the 24thVyaas Samman?
A. Kamal Kishore Goenka
B. David Prasad
C. Shekar Roy Pandey
D. Vignesh Kumar Yadav
10. PM Narendra Modi to inaugurate how many infrastructure projects in Varanasi?
11. According to the Draft National Wind-Solar Hybrid Policy 2016, what is the target energy capacity to be added by 2022?
A. 10 GW
B. 20 GW
C. 40 GW
12. The Year 2017 has been declared as __ year by __.
A. e-vikaas, N. Chandrababu Naidu
B. e-pragati, N. Chandrababu Naidu
C. e-sahayak, N. Chandrababu Naidu
D. e-sehyog, N. Chandrababu Naidu
13. Which city is hosting the 6th edition of International Textile and Apparel Fair “VASTRA-2017”?
B. New Delhi
14. India’s first electric bus service has launched in which state?
A. Himachal Pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
15. Which of the following has become the world’s first airline to launch double beds in business class?
B. Qatar Airways
C. Singapore Airlines
D. Cathay Pacific
16. Which of the following Country has faced most natural disasters, according to UN?
17. Which Indian cricketer has nominated for the Padma Bhushan award for his contribution in the game?
A. Rohit Sharma
B. Virat Kohli
C. Shikhar Dawan
D. M S Dhoni
18. Lillian Ross, the noted journalist has passed away. She hails from which country?
B. United States
19. Kalvari is named after the
D. Tiger Shark
20. 6 feet tall Durga idol displayed at Kolkata Hotel, is made of how many kilogram of chocolate?
A. 250 kg
B. 500 kg
C. 300 kg
D. 600 kg