24th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
24th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is available here to practice. So, candidates can begin the preparation and get a placed in Government Sector. If you are preparing for Banks, SSC, Railways, and much more exams this is a correct time for prepare well. Moreover, all the candidates can easily prepare 24th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz. In the below section you can find 24th March 2018 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. Simply scroll down this page and practice well. In order to gain a good score in the examination candidates must prepare well. For more details scroll down this page. Also, visit our website Sarkari Naukri and get latest updates.
24th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz Topics are based on G.K. Reddy Memorial National Award for journalism, ISSF Junior World Cup, Australia, functionally extinct, Union Government, Kempegowda International Airport, President of Germany, Elavenil Valarivan, Nari Shakti Puraskars, the theme of the 2018 World Down syndrome Day, International Forest Day 2018 and much more. For more details, all the candidates can check this page.
Start 24th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been conferred with the 2017 G.K. Reddy Memorial National Award for journalism?
A. K K Katyal
B. G. Satheesh Reddy
C. T Subbarami Reddy
D. Karan Thapar
2. The supersonic cruise missile BrahMos is a joint venture of India and which country?
3. Which state Declares Jackfruit As Official Fruit Of State?
A. Tamil Nadu
C. West Bengal
D. Madhya Pradesh
4. Who among the following has won the gold in women’s 10 meter Air Rifle event at the ISSF Junior World Cup, Australia?
A. Zeena Khitta
B. Elavenil Valarivan
C. Seema Tomar
D. Shreya Agrawal
5. Which of the following core industry has maximum weightage
C. Petroleum refinery production
6. Which among the following species of rhinoceroses has been rendered “functionally extinct” following the death recently of its only surviving male?
C. Black Rhinoceros
D. Northern White
7. The Union Government has constituted which task force to draft new Direct Tax Law?
A. Arvind Modi
B. Rajnath Singh
C. Pritam Das
D. Arun Jaitley
8. Online Food ordering and delivery platform Swiggy has partnered with which bank to roll out two digital solutions to facilitate the transfer of funds for its delivery partners?
A. ICICI Bank
B. HDFC Bank
C. Axis Bank
9. In which state Kempegowda International Airport is located?
10. In which state, govt. has approved setting up of a Plastic Park at a cost of Rs 120 crore?
B. Uttar Pradesh
11. The Union Government has decided to declare 2018 as National Year of which of the following commodities?
12. Name the President of Germany who is on 4 days visit to India?
A. Frank-Walter Steinmeier
B. Angela Merkel
C. Michael Müller
D. Andreas Vobkuhle
13. Which award did Elavenil Valarivan win In Junior ISSF World Cup Shooting?
14. Which country has decided to remove three zeros off their currency to counter economic crisis?
15. Recently Nabakalebar festival was in news, it is associated with
A. Lipakshi temple- Andhra Pradesh
B. Brihadeshwar temple – Tamilnadu
C. Jagannath temple- Odisha
16. The Nari Shakti Puraskars (multiple awards), conferred by the Ministry of Women and Child Development on institutions and individuals who have rendered distinguished services to the cause of women, does NOT include an institutional award named after
A. A spiritual leader and freedom fighter from Northeast India
B. The central character of the Tamil epic ‘Silappatikaram’
C. A queen of the Kakatiya dynasty in the Deccan from medieval India
D. A social worker who was a disciple of a famous Indian monk
17. What is the theme of the 2018 World Down syndrome Day?
A. My life, My Community
B. What I bring to the workplace
C. What I bring to my community
D. My friends, My Community
18. Which of the following Airport has been named the world’s best airport for the sixth consecutive year by consultancy firm Skytrax?
A. Incheon International Airport, South Korea
B. Haneda Airport, Japan
C. Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Mumbai
D. Singapore Changi Airport
19. C R Chandradath is associated with which filed?
C. Social Activist
D. Agricultural Scientist
20. What is the theme of the International Forest Day 2018?
A. Forests and Sustainable Cities
B. Clean Greener and Healthier
C. Protect Environment
D. Forests and Energy