24th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Practise 24th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and develop your General Knowledge. In this page, we are providing Current Affairs Quiz which is occurred in the past day. To help the competitors we are sharing 24th November 2017 Current Affairs in a quiz format. Candidates who are preparing for the various competitive exam for those candidates we are providing current affairs quiz. Refer the complete section to get the 24th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Check the below provided current affairs quiz along with answers. Want to practice daily current affairs quiz then visit our website sarkarirecrutiment.com frequently. For the sake of competitors, we are gathering some important news around the world and updated on this page.
Find the 24th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and practice them. If you are one of them preparing for various competitive exams then practice the 24th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Aspirants can refer the information about Shared Infrastructure for Solar Parks Project, Prestigious DSC Prize, International Boxing Federation, Indian Air Force’s (IAF), First Woman Pilot in the Indian Navy, Umang ‘U’ stands for, North East Development Summit (NEDS) 2017, BRICS New Development Bank sanctioned its first loan, Finance Commission, Robert Mugabe, International Court of Justice (ICJ), first Digital Merchant Onboarding Solution, International Year, Parab-2017.
Start 24th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. With which Bank India has signed a Loan Agreement for USD 100 Million for “Shared Infrastructure for Solar Parks Project”?
B. World Bank
2. Who has won the Prestigious DSC prize for South Asian Literature 2017?
A. Chetan Bhagat
B. Arundhuti Roy
C. Anuk Arudpragasam
D. Tasleema Nasrin
3. The International Boxing Federation launched its famed legacy programme GlovesUp in which city?
4. Name the world’s fastest supersonic cruise missile which recently created history after it was successfully flight-tested first time from the Indian Air Force’s (IAF) frontline fighter aircraft Sukhoi-30MKI?
5. Who has become the first woman pilot in the Indian Navy?
A. Shubhangi Swaroop
B. Shubhangi Dubey
C. Shubhangi Sharma
D. Shubhangi Seth
6. Prime minister Narendra Modi launches Umang mobile application, an integrated platform for government to citizen services. In Umang ‘U’ stands for?
7. Which social network Aims to Train 5 lakh Indians on Digital Skills by 2020?
D. Whatsapp Messenger
8. Which state hosted the first- ever North East Development Summit (NEDS) 2017?
D. Arunachal Pradesh
9. For which of the following member countries, did the BRICS New Development Bank sanctioned its first loan?
C. South Africa
10. Which one of the following statements about the Finance Commission is INCORRECT?
A. It is a quasi-judicial body
B. The Constitution authorizes the Parliament to determine the qualifications of members of the Commission
C. The Commission is required to make recommendations to the Parliament on the distribution of the net proceeds of taxes to be shared between the center and the states
D. Recommendations made by the Commission are only of advisory nature and hence, not binding on the government
11. Robert Mugabe has recently resigned as the president of which country?
A. South Africa
12. The International Court of Justice (ICJ) has its headquarter at___
A. City of Brussels, Belgium
B. Paris, France
C. Berlin, Germany
D. The Hague, Netherlands
13. Which of the following has joined hand with the Technology Company Mswipe to launch the first Digital Merchant Onboarding Solution?
A. Visa card
D. Platinum Card
14. India asks which country to declare 2018 as the international year of millets?
15. Parab-2017, the annual cultural festival of
16. Telangana state makes which language compulsory till Inter from next academic year?
17. Who Acquires Stake in online Loans Firm CreditMate?
18. As per which article of Constitution, the Union Cabinet has approved to set up 15th Finance Commission?
A. Article 281
B. Article 282
C. Article 280
D. Article 283
19. DRDO successfully carried out the test flight of world’s fastest supersonic BrahMos Air Launched Cruise Missile (ALCM) onboard which aircraft?
A. Dassault Mirage 2000
B. Mikoyan MiG-29
C. HAL Tejas
D. Sukhoi 30MKI
20. Which one of the following drug schedules were included under the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 to check the indiscriminate use of antibiotics?
A. Schedule H
B. Schedule H1
C. Schedule X
D. Schedule X1