24th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Are you tired of searching 24th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then this is a correct place to practice 24th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. From this page, we are providing Current Affairs Quiz along with Answers. So, most of the peoples are preparing for various competitive exams such as Banking, UPSC, Railways etc. While practicing 24th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz you can gain General Knowledge skills. So, to help the aspirants in this article we are sharing some important topics which are related to Current Affairs. Some people are neglecting preparing the Current Affairs Quiz. By practicing today’s current affairs quiz it is an easy way to score good marks in various exams. Also, nowadays most of the authorities are conducting their rounds based on the Current Affairs. So, its time to practice 24th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Frequently visit our website sarkarirecruitment.com for more updates about Current Affairs Quiz.
Practise 24th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Through this page, competitors can easily practice the today’s current affairs quiz. While coming to 24th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz topics we are discussing about Currency of Scotland, World Development Information Day (WDID), Next Ambassador of India to Switzerland, Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme, Denmark Open Men’s Single Title 2017, The Coalition Years, Director-General of World Health Organization, Manufacturing Factory in China, 4th ASEAN Defence Minister’s Meeting Plus, Awards, Sports, International Day for the Eradication of Poverty, Smart Cities in India and more information. Hope the providing Current Affairs Quiz is helpful for the competitions who are preparing for various competitive exams.
Start 24th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. What is the currency of Scotland?
C. CFA Franc
D. Pound sterling
2. Which country did India resolve to fight the common challenge of terrorism together?
3. The 2017 World Development Information Day (WDID) is observed on which date?
A. October 23
B. October 22
C. October 24
D. October 21
4. Who was recently (Oct-2017) appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Switzerland?
A. Sibi George
B. Smita Purushottam
C. Vijay Keshav Gokhale
D. Gautam Bambawale
5. Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme is a scheme introduced for?
A. Pension schemes
B. SC & ST Savings
C. LPG subsidy account
D. Girl child savings
6. Who has won the Denmark Open Men’s Single Title 2017?
A. Parupalli Kashyap
B. Kidambi Srikanth
C. Lee Hyun
D. Len Dan
7. Who has released the third part of his memoir ‘The Coalition Years: 1996-2012’, speaking candidly about believing he could have been the Congress choice for the Prime Minister’s post?
A. Pranab Mukherjee
B. Manmohan Singh
C. Rahul Gandhi
D. Sonia Gandhi
8. Who is the current Director-General of World Health Organization (WHO)?
A. M. Chan
B. Tedros Adhanom
C. A. Nordström
D. Anthony Lake
9. Which company signs deal to set up manufacturing factory in China?
10. Who is leading Indian delegation in the 4th ASEAN Defence Minister’s Meeting Plus (ADMM-Plus) -2017?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Ravi Shankar Prasad
C. Nirmala Sitharaman
D. D. V. Sadananda Gowda
11. The fourth edition of ASEAN Defence Ministers’ Meeting (ADMM)-Plus will be held at?
C. South Korea
12. Which country passes legislation to legalize medical plant marijuana?
13. Who is not a member of the Indian Archery team that won silver in the 5th World Archery Championship 2017?
A. Trisha Deb
B. Lily Chanu Paonam
C. Jyothi Surekha Vennam
D. Dipika Kumari
14. International Day for the Eradication of Poverty is celebrated on October ___
15. Ram Mukherjee who passed away recently was an Indian film director and screenwriter in Bengali and __ cinema.
D. None of these
16. Which scheme is launched for Skilling in Smart Cities in India recently?
A. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra
B. Atal Pension Yojana
C. Suraksha Savings Scheme
D. Small Savings Scheme
17. Which country’s team has won the 2017 Men’s Hockey Asia Cup tournament?
B. South Korea
18. Who on 22 October 2017 won the Denmark Open Badminton Superseries trophy 2017?
A. H S Pranoy
B. Kidambi Srikanth
C. Lee Hyun-il
D. Lin Dan
19. Which former AC Milan football star has been elected mayor of Tbilisi?
A. Kakha Kalazde
B. Girogi Loria
C. Guram Kashia
D. Jaba Kankava
20. Shuttlers from which of the following country have won the women’s doubles title at the Denmark Open badminton tournament 2017?
A. South Korea
B. New Zealand