26th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
26th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is updated on this page. Candidates who want to crack any competitive exam they must practice daily current affairs quiz. While practicing daily current affairs quiz aspirants can easily develop their General Knowledge Skills. On this page, we are sharing 26th December 2017 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. So, without any last begin the preparation. Today we covered Sports, National, and International news. Most of the candidates are preparing for various competitive exams. So, refer our website Sarkari Recruitment regularly and practice daily current affairs quiz. Scroll down and start the preparation.
Candidates can check 26th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this section. Today we are discussing Parvati Arga Bird Sanctuary (PABS), Chief Minister of Gujarat post assembly elections, Liaodong Peninsula partly separates, Chairman of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), SAFF U15 Women’s Championship in Dhaka, Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh, 7th edition of the India International Coffee Festival (IICF-2018), payments bank, Inter-State Water Dispute (ISWD), first Indian city, Al Azhar University and much more.
Start 26th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Naman Tanwar, who won gold at the Galym Zharylgapov Boxing Tournament, is related to which weight category?
2. The Parvati Arga Bird Sanctuary (PABS) is located in which of the following states?
3. “The Way I See It” is written by which of the following?
A. Arundhuti Roy
B. Gauri Lankesh
C. Chetan Bhagat
D. Jhumpa Lahiri
4. Who among the following has been elected as the Chief Minister of Gujarat post assembly elections?
A. Vijay Rupani
B. Smriti Irani
C. Vajubhai Vala
D. Keshubhai Patel
5. The Liaodong Peninsula partly separates
A. Sulu Sea from the Celebes Sea
B. Bo Hai (Gulf of Chihli) from the Korea Bay
C. Gulf of Thailand from the South China Sea
D. Sea of Okhotsk from the Pacific Oceana
6. Who is the Chairman of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
A. Harsh Kumar Bhanwala
B. Sriram Kalyanaraman
C. Ajay Tyagi
D. Yaduvendra Mathur
7. India lost against which country in the final and became runners-up of the SAFF U15 Women’s Championship in Dhaka?
8. Who has been sworn-in as the new Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh?
A. Suresh Bharadwaj
B. Mahender Singh
C. Jairam Thakur
D. Neeraj Nayyar
9. Which state to host the 7th edition of the India International Coffee Festival (IICF-2018)?
10. Which payments bank resigned recently?
A. Airtel Payments Bank
B. Finland Payments Bank
C. Equitas Payments Bank
D. Sun Pharmaceuticals
11. Lt. General B. S Sahrawat has been appointed as the Director General of which of the following?
A. Border Road Organization
B. Military Engieer Services
C. Services Selection Board
D. National Cadet Corps
12. As per a report by _______Virat Kohli has been named India’s most valuable celebrity brand.
A. Duff & Phelps
C. Eaton Partners
D. Braeburn Capital
13. Which one among the following Inter-State Water Dispute (ISWD) tribunals has NOT been set-up under the ISWD Act?
A. Mahanadi Water Disputes Tribunal
B. Mahadayi WDT
C. Godavari WDT
D. Cauvery WDT
14. To boost inflows of foreign funds into Indian capital markets, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has raised the foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) investment limit in central government securities to over Rs ____ lakh with effect from January 1, 2018
A. Rs 1.95 lakh
B. Rs 1.91 lakh
C. Rs 1.97 lakh
D. Rs 1.99 lakh
15. India has initiated a dumping probe on imports of ‘Sodium Nitrite’ from which country, which is used in industries such as pharma and food processing?
16. Which state to generate 25,000 MW electricity through solar power recently?
D. Andhra Pradesh
17. Which city has become the first Indian city to get its own logo?
18. The “SAMEEP” policy was launched by which ministry?
C. Home Affairs
D. External Affairs
19. Al Azhar University is located in which country?
D. Saudi Arabia
20. Name the e-commerce company that has acquired Home IoT Startup named Blink in an effort to expand its reach into connected home space