26th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Practise 26th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz which is available on this page. A numerous number of students are preparing for various competitive exams. Those who want to enhance their General Knowledge Skills must practice 26th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz. While [ractising daily current affairs you can easily score good marks in the exam. Our website is the correct place for the candidates to prepare daily current affairs quiz. Moreover, this section provides you important topics. Without having a proper preparation plan you cannot perform well in the exams. All the interested candidates can practice today’s current affairs quiz.
26th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz Topics is updated here. While coming to the 26th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz Topics are 1st City To Install Digital Automatic Speed Gun Cameras, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), US National Security Adviser, Abel Prize 2018, 60 billion dollar tariffs, Indian Sign Language Dictionary Launched, ISSF Junior World Cup in Sydney, Skytrax World Airport Awards, ISSF Junior World Cup Rifle/ Pistol/Shotgun, National Year, CEO of Bank of America, airport world’s best 63rd Airport and much more. For more updates visit our website Sarkari Naukri.
Start 26th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which city Becomes North India’s 1st City To Install Digital Automatic Speed Gun Cameras?
D. New Delhi
2. The famous Madhavpur Mela of Gujarat has started in which of the following districts?
3. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) was established in which year?
4. India – based Neutrino observatory located in
A. Andhra Pradesh
B. Tamil Nadu
5. Who has been appointed as the new US National Security Adviser?
A. John Bolton
B. Robert Cutler
C. Brent Scowcroft
D. Keith Kellogg
6. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has introduced billing through ________ in trains to check overcharging by vendors.
A. Paytm app
B. BHIM App
C. PoS Machines
D. PayLater App
7. Which state government has declared Jackfruit as official fruit of the state?
8. Name the Mathematician who has won the Abel Prize 2018?
A. Rashven Langlands
B. Robert Langlands
C. Rakbert Langlands
D. Roshan Langlands
9. Which core industry has maximum weightage nowadays?
C. Petroleum refinery production
10. Which country announces 60 billion dollar tariffs on China for its alleged unfair trade practices?
D. South Africa
11. How many words did Indian Sign Language Dictionary Launched?
12. Which Indian shooter has bagged gold in the women’s 10-meter Air Pistol Individual event at the 2018 ISSF Junior World Cup in Sydney?
A. Mahima Agrawal
B. Manu Bhaker
C. Zeena Khitta
D. Elavenil Valarivan
13. Name the Indian airport which has won the Skytrax World Airport Awards for being the best regional airport in India and Central Asia
A. Indira Gandhi International Airport
B. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
C. Kempegowda International Airport
D. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
14. Recently Jeevan Reddy Committee was in news, it is associated with
15. India won how many gold medals at ISSF Junior World Cup Rifle/ Pistol/Shotgun held in Sydney, Australia?
16. Krem Puri, the world’s longest sandstone cave at 24,583 meters in length has been discovered in which state of India?
17. The Union Government has decided to declare 2018 as National Year of which of the following commodities?
18. The government has decided to declare 2018 as ‘National Year of Millets’. It was promoted under the NFSM. Expand the term NFSM.
A. National Food Service Mission
B. Nationalized Food Security Mission
C. National Food Security Mission
D. National Food Safety Mission
19. Who is CEO of Bank of America?
A. Jean-Laurent Bonnafe
B. John Cryan
C. Brian T. Moynihan
D. Ross Maxwell McEwan
20. Which city airport world’s best 63rd Airport?