26th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Welcome to 26th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Page. Competitors who are preparing for various competitive exams they have to refer this page and practice the 26th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Along with solutions, we update today’s current affairs quiz. So, all the candidates must prepare today’s affairs quiz. We gather all the stuff and updated on this page. So, by scrolling down this page all the aspirants can check 26th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Those who are preparing for various competitive exams like Bank, RRB, and much more they have to practice daily current affairs quiz. While preparing the Current Affairs you can easily gain GK skills. Practising daily current affairs will give some basic idea about the worldwide news.
26th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is updated on this page. Hope most of the competitors are searching for 26th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. So, to help the candidates we came with today’s current affairs quiz. In the below section we discuss some topics related to Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC), Ordinance Prohibiting Action, International Shooting Sports Federation, United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), Kakatiya textile park located, signs Paris climate agreement, 2nd World Congress on Marxism, 2nd World Congress on Marxism, CORPAT (Coordinated Patrol), Union Cabinet, Nahargarh Fort located, Asian Development Bank, Mentor India Campaign, and much more information is updated. So, stay tuned with our website sarkarirecruitment.com and get regular current affairs quiz.
Start 26th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who is appointed as the member of Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) for Nanipur and Mizoram?
A. Iram Vardhan Singh
B. Pamheiba Nara Singh
C. Marjit Singh
D. Ngangom Sarat Singh
2. How many lakh crores Approved to Develop 83,000 km Highways recently?
A. 7lakh crores
B. 12 lakh crores
C. 15 lakh crores
D. 17 lakh crores
3. Which State Govt has passed an ordinance prohibiting action against public servants without sanction?
A. West Bengal
4. Jitu Rai and Heena Sidhu recently (Oct-2017) combined to give India their first gold medal of the International Shooting Sports Federation? (ISSF) World Cup Final held at?
A. Bangkok, Thailand
B. New Delhi, India
C. Munich, Germany
D. Bologna, Italy
5. The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) has published “The State of World Population 2017” report. Which of the following is correct regarding the report?
A. Only about half of the world’s women hold paid jobs.
B. Globally, women earn 77 percent of what men get.
C. Three in five women worldwide lack maternity leave.
D. All the above
6. Where is the proposed Kakatiya textile park located?
C. Andhra Pradesh
7. India provided equipment and vehicles to a university in Sri Lanka as part of its development partnership with the country in the field of higher education. Where is this university situated?
8. Which country signs Paris climate agreement?
C. Costa Rica
9. In Which city the 2nd World Congress on Marxism will be held?
10. Who has been selected for the prestigious Agriculture Leadership Award-2017?
A. K Chandrashekhar Rao
B. Navin Patnaik
C. Nitish Kumar
D. Arvind Kejriwal
11. The RBI has constituted a 10-member “High-Level Task Force on Public Credit Registry (PCR) for India”. Who is the head of this committee?
A. Rashesh Shah
B. Sriram Kalyanaraman
C. Vishaka Mulye
D. YM Deosthalee
12. 30th edition of CORPAT (Coordinated Patrol) which was held during October 2017 is between Indian Navy and?
A. Indonesian Navy
B. Srilankan Navy
C. Malaysian Navy
D. Australian Navy
13. The Union Cabinet has approved an unprecedented public sector bank capitalization of
A. Rs 1.11 lakh cr
B. Rs 1.70 lakh cr
C. Rs 2.11 lakh cr
D. Rs 2.80 lakh cr
14. Where is Nahargarh Fort located?
15. Active registered bank account holders in 2016 remained concentrated among male, urban and Above Poverty Line segments, according to InterMedia India FII tracker survey. A particular account is considered active when it has been used in last how many days?
A. 90 days
B. 180 days
C. 360 days
D. 720 days
16. How many millions did India and Asian Development Bank Sign recently?
A. 300 million
B. 500 million
C. 650 million
D. 750 million
17. Escorts Ltd. has signed an agreement with which bank to finance the farmers for purchasing escort tractors?
A. Dena Bank
18. Which of the following has launched Mentor India Campaign?
A. Niti Aayog
D. World Bank
19. Which city will host the International Children’s Film Festival between November 8 and 14, 2017?
A. New Delhi
20. Which ministry join hands for SAATHI initiative?
A. Ministry of External Affairs
B. Ministry of Power & Textiles
C. Ministry of Finance
D. Ministry of Women and Child Development