26th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Candidates who are searching for the 26th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Question with Answers can check this post. On this article, we have collected updated the latest Current Happenings in India and tie up here to help the candidates who are preparing for Government Jobs. We are providing the Current Affairs Quiz in Question and Answers format to help the applicants so that it will be easy to learn. So check this page and take the test. By attempting the quiz candidates can gain more knowledge and also improve their knowledge by correcting their wrong answers immediately. We are giving answers for each question for easy convenience of the aspirants. So don’t wast your time on the internet for daily Current Affairs Quiz. Keep in touch with us sarkarirecruitment.com to get day to day Current Affairs Quiz Question with Answers. We can proudly say that by practicing these Daily Quizzes you can get the grip over the Current Affairs that may help you to score maximum marks in the written test.
On this page, we will provide you the recent topics along with current incidents in the form of a quiz. So aspirants will get the latest topics such as 57th National Open Athletics Championships 2017, Padma Bhushan Award by the Sports Ministry, Schemes, Hippel Award, About writers, horsepower locomotive, Pradhan Mantri LPG Panchayat, 4th Term as Chancellor of Germany, Laver Cup 2017, Women into Sports Stadium, Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya, Women’s Singles U-19, New Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India, hat-trick in ODI cricket, About Hyper-spectral Imaging, and more. So check this page and take the test as soon as possible.
Start 26th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions
1. Which of the following cab Service has lost its licence to Operate in London?
A. Blackberry Cars
B. Computer Cab
2. Which state is hosting the 57th National Open Athletics Championships 2017?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Tamil Nadu
C. Madhya Pradesh
3. Which sports person is recommended for Padma Bhushan Award by the Sports Ministry ?
A. Parthiv Patel
B. Suresh Menon
C. Karthik Narayana
D. P.V. Sindhu
4. Which scheme did the Prime Minister Narendra Modi to launch ?
A. Antyodaya Anna Yojana
B. Atal Pension Yojana
C. Gramin Bhandaran Yojana
D.’Power for all’ scheme
5. Which Indian personality has been chosen for the 2017 Von Hippel Award?
A. C.N.R. Rao
B. Anil Kakodkar
C. M. S. Swaminathan
D. G. Madhavan Nair
6. Arun Sadhu, who passed away recently, was the renowned writer of which language?
7. India gets its first high horsepower locomotive from which of the following Countries?
8. Which union minister has launched a nation-wide ‘Pradhan Mantri LPG Panchayat’?
A. Dharmendra Pradhan
B. Narendra Modi
C. Prakash Javadekar
D. D.V. Sadananda Gowda
9. Who wins 4th Term as Chancellor of Germany recently?
A. Angela Merkel
B. Peter Wilson
C. James Cameron
D. Williams David
10. The 2017 Laver Cup is being held in which country?
B. Czech Republic
11. Which of the following country has recently allowed women into Sports Stadium for the first time?
C. Saudi Arabia
12. Which state government to to release 100 prisoners on birth centenary of Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya?
B. Andhra Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
13. Who has clinched the women’s singles U-19 title at the Belgian Junior Open badminton tournament?
A. Maneesha Arora
B. Vaishnavi Reddy
C. Arathi Sara
D. Nikita Soni
14. Bajrang has won gold at the Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games. He is associated with which sports?
15. Who Took Oath as New Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India ?
A. Shri Naresh Iyer
B. Shri Rajesh Sharma
C. Shri Vijay Shastri
D. Shri Rajiv Mehrishi
16. Who of the following teams has won 8th Consecutive Calcutta Football League (CFL) Title?
A. East Bengal Club
B. Calcutta F.C.
C. Mohun Bagan A.C.
17. Who of the following has become the first Indian spinner and 3rd Indian to hit a hat-trick in ODI cricket?
A. Cheteshwar Pujara
B. Shikhar Dhawan
C. Karun Nair
D. Kuldeep Yadav
18. Consider the following statements about ‘Hyper-spectral Imaging’:
1.It can be used to analyse soil health without requiring physical collection of soil samples
2.Currently no Indian satellite has the capability to shoot hyper-spectral images
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
19. From the local communities’ knowledge and practices, a high biodiversity has been conserved through an in-situ conservation preserving endemic species. This region is one of the primary centres of origin of rice, and has historically been among the among the world’s leading areas for rice diversification. Yet, local communities here are some of the poorest of the country. Which region do these statements refer to?
A. Kuttanad, Kerala
B. Koraput, Odisha
C. Upper Brahmaputra Valley, Assam
D. Nalanda district, Bihar
20. Vaishnavi Reddy belongs to which of the following sports?