27th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
27th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is available on this page. Most of the people are preparing for various competitive exams. Competitions who want to grab their General Knowledge Skills they must practice the current affairs quiz daily. IF you are finding for 27th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz then check them from this page. All the important topics such as National, International information are updated here. So, practice daily current affairs quiz and crack the competitive exam. Based on the current affairs a huge number of organizations are conducting their interview rounds. So, practice daily current affairs quiz and beat the competition level.
Practise 27th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz which is provided in this section. In today’s current affairs quiz, you can find questions on different topics such as world’s longest glass bridge, India’s first air-conditioned (AC), Medium Term Note (MTN), largest amphibious aircraft, Astana consensus, Nelson Mandela, Republic of Peru, Recently signed an MoU, 100-200 Mw solar power plant in Orissa, Tamil Nadu Irrigated Agriculture Modernization Project, World Health Organisation (WHO), first Indian city, Good Governance Day, Electric car battery plant, new executive director of UNICEF and much more. Follow our website SarkariRecruitment.com and check daily current affairs quiz.
Start 27th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The world’s longest glass bridge was opened in which country?
2. Who has edited the book “The Way I See It: A Gauri Lankesh Reader”?
A. Abdussalam Puthige
B. Chakravarthy Chandrachud
C. Chandan Gowda
D. P Lankesh
3. India is set to build new LIGO gravitational wave detector in collaboration with global universities by which year?
4. India’s first air-conditioned (AC) local train has been flagged off in which city on December 25, 2017?
B. New Delhi
5. Which among the following banks has recently launched a Medium Term Note (MTN) programme to raise the fund worth USD 1 billion?
A. HDFC Bank
B. Yes Bank
C. Kotak Mahindra Bank
D. ICICI Bank
6. AG600, world’s largest amphibious aircraft is codenamed
7. Adherence to the letter and spirit of the ‘Astana consensus’ will ensure that
A. China will abandon the OBOR economic corridor project in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir
B. All countries, including China, will respect the principles of freedom of navigation and over-flight in the South China Sea
C. Global economic governance systems are reformed to increase the representation and voice of emerging market and developing countries
D. At a time of global uncertainty, India-China relations will remain a factor of stability
8. Nelson Mandela served as the President of which country?
B. South Africa
9. Who appointed as Next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Peru?
A. Vikram Singh
B. Vijay Gresham
C. M. Subbarayudu
D. Ramesh Gupta
10. Name the state government that has recently signed a MoU with South Korea to enhance cooperation in the field of tourism, skill development, culture, and farming.
B. Andhra Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
11. Which company has announced to build a 100-200 Mw solar power plant in Orissa?
A. NLC Ltd.
C. NHPC Ltd.
12. India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with World Bank for the Tamil Nadu Irrigated Agriculture Modernization Project?
A. $414 million
B. $520 million
C. $333 million
D. $318 million
13. Which among the following is set be included as a serious disorder in the revised list of International Classification of Diseases (ICD) in 2018 published by the World Health Organisation (WHO)?
A. Messaging disorder
B. Selfie disorder
C. Gaming disorder
D. Social Media disorder
14. Which nation besides the US has announced its decision of moving its embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem?
15. Which of the first Indian city to have its own logo?
16. Good Governance Day marks the birth anniversary of which of the following former Prime Ministers of India?
A. Lal Bahadur Shastri
B. P.V Narsimha Rao
C. Atal Bihar Vajpayee
D. Gulzarilal Nanda
17. Which among the following airports is set to become the first airport in India to have a runway on a ‘sea bridge’ by building an RCC platform on the beach and shallow sea?
A. Agatti Airport, Lakshadweep
B. Juhu Airport, Mumbai
C. Kullu–Manali Airport, Himachal Pradesh
D. Malda Airport, West Bengal
18. Which company to set up electric car battery plant in India by the year 2030?
C. Ashok Leyland
D. Larsen and tourbo
19. The gross non-performing assets of public sector banks as of September 2017 were Rs 7,33,974 crore. Which of the following PSBs had the highest level of NPAs?
A. Punjab National Bank
B. Bank of India
C. Indian Overseas Bank
D. State Bank of India
20. Who has been sworn in as the new executive director of UNICEF?
A. Irina Bokova
B. Audrey Azoulay
C. Anthony Lake
D. Henrietta H Fore