27th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
27th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is updated on this page. A huge number of candidates are preparing for various competitive exams. All the candidates who are preparing for Bank, SSC, RRB and much exams must practice daily current affairs quiz. So, all the candidates follow our website regularly and practice 27th March 2018 Current affairs quiz. We suggest all the candidates who want to score good marks in the exams must practice daily current affairs quiz. Aspirants must prepare well and crack the exam. All the candidates must prepare well and crack the test. So, scroll down this page and check today’s current affairs quiz.
27th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is available here. Today’s topics are based on 7th Pole At Australian Grand Prix, U-17 Jockey Cup International Youth Invitational Football Tournament 2018, All India Football Federation (AIFF), 2018 ISSF Junior World Cup, Memorial National Award, Teachers of Indian Culture (TICs), Hong Kong Football Tournament, Executive Board of UNESCO, Frederick Pincott Award, 2018 Asian Billiards Championships, World Tuberculosis Day (WTD), 5th India Maize Summit etc. Stay tuned to our website Sarkari Recruitment and get more updates.
Start 27th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which player Takes Record 7th Pole At Australian Grand Prix recently?
A. Lewis Hamilton
B. S. Vettel
C. D. Ricciardo
D. F. Alonso
2. Which country’s team has won the U-17 Jockey Cup International Youth Invitational Football Tournament 2018?
A. Chinese Taipei
C. Hong Kong
3. Who is the President of the All India Football Federation (AIFF)?
A. K. Govindaraj
B. Praful Patel
C. Rao Inderjit Singh
D. Narinder Dhruv Batra
4. Which of the following missile also Called as SURYA Missile
5. Martin Vizacarra has been sworn in as which country’s New President?
6. Which Indian shooter has bagged gold in the women’s 10-meter Air Pistol Individual event at the 2018 ISSF Junior World Cup in Sydney?
A. Mahima Agrawal
B. Manu Bhaker
C. Zeena Khitta
D. Elavenil Valarivan
7. How many Indian Railway encompass stations revamping in world-class transit hub?
8. Who has been conferred with the 2018 G.K. Reddy Memorial National Award for excellence in journalism?
A. Karan Thapar
B. Vikram Chandra
C. Ravish Kumar
D. Rajat Sharma
9. Teachers of Indian Culture (TICs), appointed by the Indian Council of Cultural Relations to Indian Missions abroad do NOT teach
10. Which of the following country won Hong Kong Football Tournament?
A. Saudi Arabia
11. Who is appointed as India’s representative to the Executive Board of UNESCO?
A. J S Rajput
B. V Shri Ram
C. N Rajanath
D. V Sekhar Sudarnath
12. Which London-based organization has received the 2017 Frederick Pincott Award for promoting Hindi cinema?
A. South Asian Cinema Innovation
B. South Asian Cinema Organisation
C. South Asian Cinema Association
D. South Asian Cinema Foundation
13. Who among the following has won the 2018 Australian Grand Prix?
A. Fernando Alonso
B. Lewis Hamilton
C. Kimi Raikkonen
D. Sebastian Vettel
14. Recently Article 324 was in news, it is associated with
A. Election Commission
C. Finance Commission
15. Which Indian sports player has won the 2018 Asian Billiards Championships?
A. Geet Sethi
B. Pankaj Advani
C. Shubash Agarwal
D. Chitra Magimairaj
16. World Tuberculosis Day observed every year on March 24. What was the theme of the 2018 World Tuberculosis Day (WTD)?
A. Wanted: Leaders for a TB-free world
B. Gear up to end TB
C. Transforming the fight
D. I am stopping TB
17. Which year Union Agriculture Minister Addresses 5th India Maize Summit?
18. India won how many gold medals at ISSF Junior World Cup Rifle/ Pistol/Shotgun held in Sydney, Australia?
19. ‘Earth Hour’ is a global initiative of the
A. World Wide Fund for Nature
B. Conservation International
C. Earth Day Network
D. UN Environment Programme
20. The Maharashtra govt become the 18th state to announce a complete ban on plastic bags and thermocol cutlery in the state but what is the first state to do this?
C. Andhra Pradesh