27th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Have you searching for the 27th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions? Then you are in the right place to get latest Current Happenings in the Country. This page will help you to improve your Knowledge in Current Affairs. So to help the candidates our sarkarirecruitment.com team members have searched and tie up in the Question and Answers form in the below sections of this page. Candidates those who had been looking for the Daily Current Affairs Quiz can make use of this Quiz and take the test as possible as soon. We all know most of the government and central government organizations are test the aspirants on their knowledge in day to day Current Affairs. So candidates those who are interested in getting a job in Government Sector they need to improve their knowledge in Current Affairs. So are you curious in knowing topics which we are including in the 27th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Test? Then scroll down this page.
On today Quiz we are discussing the topics like Newly appointed ONGC Chairman, Railway line, World Nuclear Industry Status Report 2017, Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited, 7th ASEM Economic Ministers’ Meeting (ASEM EMM7), Author of The Shershah of Kargil: Captain Vikram Batra, AI-powered chat assistant, State Bank of India has recently (Sep-2017) lowered the MAB, Sampurna Yojna scheme, Japan Super Series, Union Cabinet, National Affairs, Prime Minister Visits, Babuji Dheere Chalna, About Political Party, women’s singles Under-19 title, Assamese film icon, About Indian Parliamentary, Google recently honoured her with a Doodle, About rivers and many more are today’s topics.
Start 27th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions
1. Who is appointed as ONGC Chairman ?
A. Shri Ramesh Gupta
B. Shri Naresh Iyer
C. Shri Vijay Shastri
D. Shri Shashi Shanker
2. Railway line connecting India-Nepal is expected to become functional from which of the following year?
3. According to the World Nuclear Industry Status Report 2017, which of the following country has topped the Survey list?
4. With Which company Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED) signed agreement recently?
5. Which country hosted the 7th ASEM Economic Ministers’ Meeting (ASEM EMM7)?
B. South Korea
6. Who is the author of the book “The Shershah of Kargil: Captain Vikram Batra”?
A. Deepak Surana
B. Vikram Batra
C. Neeraj Jain
D. Sunny Rajput
7. Artificial intelligence banking platform Payjo has recently (Sept-2017) launched an AI-powered chat assistant for which bank?
A. Union Bank of India
B. Canara Bank
C. State Bank of India
D. Axis Bank
8. State Bank of India has recently (Sep-2017) lowered the Minimum Average Monthly Balance (MAB) requirement in a savings account to ___ from Rs 5,000 in metro cities?
A. Rs 4,000
B. Rs 1,000
C. Rs 3,000
D. Rs 2,000
9. Which state government has recently launched ‘Sampurna (Sishu Abond Matru Mrityuhara Purna Nirakaran Abhijan) Yojna’ scheme for pregnant women?
10. Who of the following won the Men’s Singles title of the 2017 Japan Super Series?
A. B S Praneeth
B. Son Wan-ho
C. Viktor Axelsen
D. Lee Chong Wei
11. The Union Cabinet gave its approval for merger of 17 Government of India Presses into how many units?
12. Where did Prime Minister Mr.Narendra Modi visit in Uttar Pradesh and inaugurated 17 projects On 22nd and 23rd September 2017?
A. New Delhi
13. Name the Indian actress passes away aged 82 on 20th September 2017.She was acting in ‘Babuji Dheere Chalna’.
A. Sharmila Tagore
14. Former Railway Minister Mukul Roy has been suspended from his party for 6 years for being involved in anti-party activities. Which party did he belong to?
15. Railways cuts down sleeping hours for passengers by ?
A. one hour
B. 15 minutes
C. One and half an hour
D. 45 minutes
16. Which Indian shuttler has won the women’s singles Under-19 title at the Belgian Junior Open badminton tournament?
A. Vaishnavi Jakka Reddy
B. Gayatri Gopichand
C. Rituparna Das
D. Tanvi Lad
17. Name the famous Assamese film icon, popularly known as Majidka, who passed away recently.
A. Bhabendra Nath Saikia
B. Phani Sharma
C. Abdul Majid
D. Jahnu Majid
18. A multi-agency exercise Pralay Sahayam was recently conducted in which of the following cities?
19. She was the first female scientist to earn a doctorate in science from an Indian University and to be elected as the General President of the Indian Science Congress. Her research in organic chemistry had a profound impact on how plants, especially those native to India, are used for medicinal purposes. Google recently honored her with a Doodle. She is
A. Geetha Bali
B. Archana Sharma
C. Janaki Ammal
D. Asima Chatterjee
20. Which one of the following rivers does the Wular Lake – India’s largest freshwater lake – control the flow of?