28th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Competitors can check 28th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and practice them. On this page, we are providing information on National, International, Sports etc. With the help of Current Affairs Quiz aspirants can easily enhance their knowledge. A huge number of candidates are preparing for various competitive exams. In order to crack the exams aspirants must have a complete idea of current affairs. For that purpose, we are providing 28th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Candidates can view 28th December 2017 Current Affairs in Quiz and Answer format. So, without wasting your time begin the preparation. Visit our website Sarkari Recruitment and practice daily current affairs quiz.
28th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is available in the below section. We are discussing some important topics such as Blue Flag Scheme, Governor of Tamil Nadu, IndusInd bank for Post Harvest Credit, Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR), UNICEF program in India, solar-based cold storage, Partha Mukhopadhyay, World Economic Forum meeting, Public sector banks, GIFT IFSC, Director General of Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Digital India Programme, Trading & Thriving Report etc.
Start 28th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. ‘Blue Flag’ is a scheme launched by which of the following Ministry
A. Women and Child Development
B. Health and Family Welfare
D. Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
2. Name the governor of Tamil Nadu
A. Banwarilal Purohit
B. Vajubhai Rudabhai Vala
D. Mridula Sinha
3. India’s first pod taxi project is being implemented under the aegis of
A. The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
B. The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
C. The Ministry of Railways
D. The Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change
4. Who Ties up with HDFC, IndusInd bank for Post Harvest Credit?
A. Ashok Leyland
B. Larsen and Toubro
C. Tech Mahindra
D. Sohan Lal Commodity Service
5. The Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) is located in which state?
B. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
6. Which country has decided to move its embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, following US President Donald Trump’s decision in the holy city?
C. Marshall Islands
7. Which of the following is a UNICEF program in India?
A. Sath Do
B. Awaz Do
C. Kadam Badhao
D. Padhtey Chalo
8. The scientists of which institute have created solar-based cold storage for produce?
9. Partha Mukhopadhyay who passed away recently was a
10. In which country the 2018 World Economic Forum meeting will be held?
11. Bad loans of Public sector banks (PSBs) touched ____________ by the end of second quarter this fiscal.
A. 7.14 Lakh
B. 7.24 Lakh Crore
C. 7.34 Lakh Crore
D. 7.54 Crore
12. On the occasion of Christmas, sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik created the world’s biggest sand Santa-face 25 feet high and 50 feet wide on the Puri beach of Odisha with the message ______
A. Say No to Drugs
B. Save Environment
C. World Peace
D. Time for Change
13. Which institute Norms Allow Insurers to Begin Offshore Business From GIFT IFSC?
A. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
B. Life Insurance Corporation of India
C. HDFC Life insurance Corporation
D. Birla life insurance Corporation
14. Who has been appointed the new Director General of Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)?
A. Dineshwar Sharma
B. R R Bhatnagar
C. Jitendra Singh
15. NISAR is a dual frequency (L & S Band) Radar Imaging Satellite which will be jointly developed by NASA and ————-.
16. What does F stand for in UNICEF?
17. Which one of the following statements is NOT correct about Section 3(d) of the Indian Patents Act?
A. It does not allow evergreening of patents
B. It is in compliance with the WTO TRIPS agreement
C. The US Trade Representative’s ‘Special 301 Report’ was prepared to understand the implications of this section on US’s pharmaceutical industry
D. It has survived challenges to its constitutionality before the Indian judiciary
18. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is set to start a value education programme called “Awakened Citizen Programme” which have been prepared for both students and teachers with ____.
A. Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Mahasabha
B. Patanjali Youth Organization
C. International Peace Organization
D. Ramakrishna Mission
19. Which state has launched a high-speed broadband internet service as a part of its initiatives under the Digital India Programme?
A. Jammu & Kashmir
20. Asia–Pacific: Trading & Thriving Report has been published by ________.
A. Walgreens Boots Alliance
C. Navistar International
D. Grant Thornton LLP