29th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
29th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is updated on this page. This is an exact place to practise the current affairs quiz. As we know all know that based on the current affairs quiz the questions are asking for the competitive exams. Practice daily current affairs quiz is a mandatory thing. To help the contenders we are sharing 29th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz on this page. The provided current affairs are updated in Quiz and Answer format. We suggest all the competitors practise daily current affairs quiz and crack the exams/ interview. Scroll down this page and grab 29th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
View the 29th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this page. Today we are on 29th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz, aspirants can find questions on different topics like Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), 25th National Children Science Congress (NCSC-2017), Simbalbara National Park (SNP), Legendary musician Robbie, Livestock Disease Forewarning (LDF), FAME India Scheme, Personal Rapid Transit (PRT), Women’s 25m Pistol, 2018 World Economic League Table, Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO), payments app etc. Visit our website SarkariRecruitment.com regularly and check daily current affairs quiz.
29th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Harmful effects due to consumption of food containing anthraquinones can be avoided if
A. Individuals are well-fed and receive adequate nutrition
B. An individual is immunised against the JE (Japanese Encephalitis) virus
C. An individual regularly engages in physical activity
D. None of the above
2. Where is the headquarters of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) Situated?
3. Which country joined with India launch second air cargo route, linking Kabul with Mumbai?
C. South Africa
D. North America
4. Anisa Sayyed is recently on news by winning a Gold medal. She plays which sports?
5. What is the theme of the 25th National Children Science Congress (NCSC-2017)?
A. Science and Innovation for Sustainable Development
B. Science and Youth: Joint Venture
C. Science and Intelligence
D. Science for Future
6. The Simbalbara National Park (SNP) is located in which state?
A. Madhya Pradesh
B. Himachal Pradesh
7. Legendary musician Robbie Malinga passed away. He belongs to which nation?
B. South Africa
C. United Kingdom
8. Which union minister has launched Livestock Disease Forewarning (LDF) Mobile App?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Narendra Modi
C. Narendra Singh Tomar
D. Radha Mohan Singh
9. Vin Diesel has been named the top-grossing actor of 2017 by the Forbes through his film___________________
A. Wonder Woman
B. The Fate of the Furious
C. Fast and Furious
D. Saving Private Ryan
10. Which Bank will provide a USD $318 million loans for modernization of irrigation projects in Tamil Nadu?
A. World Bank
11. FAME India Scheme is being implemented by
A. Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
B. Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
C. Ministry of Science and Technology
D. Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
12. At a cost of Rs.4,000, India’s first pod taxi project also known as Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) is going to execute on Delhi-_____ pilot corridor on a PPP (public-private partnership) basis.
13. Who won Women’s 25m Pistol with New National Record?
A. Abhinav Bindra
B. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
C. Anisa Sayyed
D. Anjali Bhagwat
14. The World Bank will provide a 318 million dollar loan for modernisation of irrigation projects in which state?
B. Andhra Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
15. As per report titled “2018 World Economic League Table”, India to become a 5th largest economy in 2018. The report is published by which international organisation?
A. World Bank (WB)
B. United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
C. Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR)
D. International Monetary Fund (IMF)
16. Jairam Thakur, who has been sworn-in as new CM of Himachal Pradesh, is related to which constituency?
17. Who has been named the top-grossing actor of 2017 by Forbes?
A. Leonardo DiCaprio
B. Matt Damon
C. Vin Diesel
D. Tom Hanks
18. Who will be the new director of Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)?
A. Naresh Chandra
B. Amardeep Singh Bhatia
C. Sudhir Garg
D. Neeraj Gupta
19. Rajasthan state government sets up Automatic service ATMs named______________
A. E-Mukta Plus
B. E-Nitra Plus
C. E-Mitra Plus
D. Nitra Plus
20. Which of the following payments app became India’s first payments app to cross 100 mn downloads on Play Store in December 2017?