2nd February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Check 2nd February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz which is available on this page. Aspirants who are looking for 2nd February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz they have to look at this page and start the preparation. Without having a knowledge about Current Affairs all the contenders cannot begin the preparation. For that purpose, we are providing daily current affairs in a quiz and answer format. Practising Current Affairs Quiz is very mandatory. The below are the 2nd February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz topics. SO, aspirants who want to qualify for competitive exams or interviews they can check this page and practice today’s current affairs. Stick to our website Sarkari Recruitment and check more information.
Practise 2nd February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz. Today’s topics are related to National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Third Scorpene Class Submarine, headquarter of World Steel Association, first Syria Peace Congress, Gulshan Ground, Outstanding Parliamentarian Awards, Stree Swabhiman, Sports Authority of India (SAI), Global Democracy Index, Economic Survey, 2020 ICC World T20, Sports, Awards, Speaking Truth to Power and much more information. So, practice daily current affairs and crack the exams.
Start 2nd February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The National Power Training Institute (NPTI) is located in which city?
A. New Delhi
2. Which naval ship is Third Scorpene Class Submarine Launched By Indian Navy?
A. INS Karanj
B. INS Satpura
C. INS Kolkata
D. INS Betwa
3. Where is the headquarter of World Steel Association located?
A. Moscow, Russia
B. Vienna, Austria
C. Brussels, Belgium
D. Beijing, China
4. The latest Economic Survey notes three areas of policy focus that must stand out over the medium term. Which of the following is NOT one?
D. Climate action
5. The first Syria Peace Congress was held in which city?
6. Under Union Budget 2018, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced that the President’s monthly salary will be increased to Rs ________ from the earlier Rs 1.5 lakh.
A. Rs 2 lakh
B. Rs 3 lakh
C. Rs 5 lakh
D. Rs 6 lakh
7. Gulshan Ground is located in which state______________
8. Who has been honoured with Outstanding Parliamentarian Awards for the year 2017__________
A. Najma A Heptulla
B. Hukumdev Narayan Yadav
C. Bhartruhari Mahtab
D. Dinesh Trivedi
9. Which union ministry launched “Stree Swabhiman” initiative?
A. Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
B. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
C. Ministry of Women and Child Development
D. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
10. Who wins the first gold medal of Khelo India School Games?
A. Anu Kumar
B. Avadh Naresh
C. Neel Roy
D. P. Vikas
11. Who has been appointed the new director general of the Sports Authority of India (SAI)?
A. Neelam Kapoor
B. Parag Kishore
C. Nandani Jain
D. Rajiv Saxena
12. Which social network notifies 1.4million users who fell to Russian propaganda?
13. What is the rank of India in the 2018 Global Democracy Index?
14. The color of this year’s Economic Survey (Survey 2017-18) is
15. Which state’s government has approved a proposal to provide sanitary napkins at a subsidized rate of Rs 5 to women living in rural areas?
C. Uttar Pradesh
16. The government has announced that every block with more than 50% ST population and at least 20,000 tribal people will have an ‘Ekalavya’ model residential school by ________.
17. The Ministry of Commerce & Industry launched the third version of the GeM 3.0. What is the abbreviation of “M”____________
18. Which among the following stadiums will host the finals of the 2020 ICC World T20 of both the men’s and women’s?
A. Salt Lake Stadium, India
B. Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Australia
C. Bidvest Wanderers Stadium, South Africa
D. Lord’s Cricket Ground, United Kingdom
19. The Outstanding Parliamentarian award for the year 2017 went to which Member of Parliament?
A. Najma Heptulla
B. Dinesh Trivedi
C. Ghulam Nabi Azad
D. Bhartruhari Mahatab
20. Who is the author of the book titled “Speaking Truth to Power”?
A. Shashi Tharoor
B. Chetan Bhagat
C. Manmohan Singh
D. P Chidambaram