2nd January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
2nd January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is updated here. So, candidates, who are looking for 2nd January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz on the internet they can check today’s current affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. Want to crack the competitive exams then prepare well. By referring the daily current affairs quiz aspirants can easily gain more General Knowledge. Without wasting your time start the preparation by taking the help of provided 2nd January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz. Knowing the current affairs is very important. Because nowadays a huge number of organizations are conducting their interview rounds based on Current Affairs topics. Our website Sarkari Recruitment is the best place for the competitors to get daily current affairs quiz updates.
Candidates can check 2nd January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz which is available on this page. Comming to today’s topics candidates can gain a knowledge about Nomadic Agariyas, Hails Real-time Governance, Medals, ISRO in a single mission, 61st National Shooting Championship Competitions (NSCC), Joints Exercise Ekuverin Concludes, 25th edition of National Children Science Congress, Seventy-Eighth Session, 6 weak public sector banks, Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR), Globe Soccer’s Best Player for the year 2017, Incubation Centre, president of African Parks, Tourism Development etc.
Start 2nd January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The nomadic Agariyas are commonly associated with which one of the following regions?
A. Garjhat Hills
B. Assam Valley
D. Little Rann of Kutch
2. Who hails Real-time Governance module of Chandrababu Naidu?
A. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
B. Naresh Iyer
C. Vignesh Sharath
3. The great Indian philosopher, Adi Shankara, was born in which state of India?
A. Tamil Nadu
C. Andhra Pradesh
4. Which Indian Grandmaster has won bronze in World Blitz Chess Championship 2017?
A. Surya Shekhar Ganguly
B. Vidit Gujrathi
C. Viswanathan Anand
D. P Harikrishna
5. Sue Grafton, the author of detective novels passed away. She hails from which country?
B. the United States
6. On January 10 how many satellites will be launched by ISRO in a single mission onboard PSLV rocket?
7. Name the player to win a gold medal at the 61st National Shooting Championship Competitions (NSCC) in men’s 50m pistol event.
A. Amanpreet Singh
B. Jai Singh
C. Omkar Singh
D. Jitu Rai
8. With Which India Joints Exercise Ekuverin Concludes recently?
B. The Maldives
9. What was the theme of the 25th edition of National Children Science Congress (NCSC-2017)?
A. Science and Innovation for Sustainable Development
B. Energy: Explore, Harness and Conserve
C. Know Your Environment.
D. Harness Water Resources for our Future
10. Which among the following provinces of China opens out to the seas of the Pacific Ocean?
11. Which city Seventy Eighth Session of Indian History Congress Held?
C. Andhra Pradesh
12. The government of India has recently infused an amount of Rs ______ crore in 6 weak public sector banks to help them meet their equity requirements
A. Rs 8,588 crore
B. Rs 5,555 crore
C. Rs 6,566 crore
D. Rs 7,577 crore
13. Who has been appointed new President of the Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR)?
A. Vinay Sahasrabuddhe
B. Lokesh Chandra
C. MJ Akbar
D. Kailash Vijayvargiya
14. Who has been named Globe Soccer’s Best Player of the year 2017?
A. Radamel Falcao
B. Lionel Messi
C. Franck Ribéry
D. Cristiano Ronaldo
15. Defence minister Nirmala Sitharaman Launched Start-up Incubation Centre in which of the following city
16. Mali President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita has appointed _________ as the new Prime Minister.
A. Abdoulaye Idrissa Maiga
B. Baba Berthe
C. Sekou Diakite
D. Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga
17. Before which year did The Indian government is set to introduce seaplanes as a new mode of transportation to link small towns in the country?
18. Who has been named the president of African Parks, a conservation group?
A. Peter Fearnhead
B. Jerry Brown
C. Richard Nixon
D. Prince Harry
19. A mobile museum showcasing the life journey of which religious saint has been flagged off by the state government of Madhya Pradesh as a part of the Ekatm Yatra launched in the state?
A. Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
B. Gopala Bhatta Goswami
C. Adi Shankaracharya
D. Dayanand Saraswati
20. An agreement for Tourism Development was signed between India and ___.
A. European Investment Bank
B. Asian Development Bank
C. International Fund for Agricultural Development
D. World Bank