2nd October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Have you looking for the 2nd October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? if yes then check the Current Affairs Quiz along with the Answers from the below sections of this article. Candidates those who are preparing for all Government Competitive Examinations or you are trying to develop your Knowledge on Current Affairs those people can check this page which is specially created by our sarkarirecruitment.com team for the People who has been searching for every day to day Current Affairs Quiz. By practicing the Daily Current Affairs Quiz applicants can eventually get a grip over the Current Happenings in the Country. So without wasting time, we insist the Contenders, check this 2nd October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and try to answer all of them. On this page, we are providing the Quiz format so that you can practice the test. If they miss out any answer then don’t worry the Candidates can also take a retest through which they can estimate their Overall Performance.
Current Affairs Quiz Searchers can find the Questions in the 2nd October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz 2017 Project Nishchay, Best Country for Expats, Tom Alter, MoU, Best Tourism State award for 3rd time, About international Affairs, longest river originating in India, Economic Advisory Council, width of the Bhabhar region, Adopt a Heritage, Living Legend Award by IUNS, high-speed diesel, Sports, International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Shotgun Championship, Tata Capital CEO, Google-owned YouTube, chemical surgery, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) and etc., So with wasting your time take the test from below sections of this page.
Start 2nd October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions
1. Tom Alter, the veteran actor has passed away. He hailed from which country?
C. Sri Lanka
2. Which bank has launched ‘Project Nishchay’ to improve financial performance?
C. ICICI Bank
D. IDBI Bank
3. According to HSBC, which of the following country has topped in the list of best country for expats?
4. India has signed MoU with which of the following country to work together in maternal and adolescent health?
5. Which State has won the Best Tourism State award for 3rd time in a row in September 2017?
D. Madhya Pradesh
6. Recently, Which country has destroyed the last of its last chemical weapons?
7. The longest river originating in India is the
D. None of the above
8. The Economic Advisory Council is headed by which of the following
B. Prime Minister
D. None of the above
9. The width of the Bhabhar region, at its maxima, is
A. 15 kms
B. 6 kms
C. 12 kms
D. None of the above
10. Who has launched the “Adopt a Heritage” project ?
A. Ramnath Kovind
B. M Venkiah Naidu
C. Narendra Modi
D. Rajnath Singh
11. Which state has won the “Best Tourism State” award ?
C. Madhya Pradesh
12. Which scientist is selected to receive the Living Legend Award by IUNS ?
A. Kuldeep Sharma
B. Chetan Sharma
C. Mahtab Bamji
D. Sandeep Saxena
13. India has begun exporting its first consignment of 30 tonnes of high-speed diesel to ___________
D. Sri Lanka
14. The 2017 US Open is the _______edition of tennis’ US Open and the fourth and final Grand Slam event of the year.
15. Which Indian shooter has settled for the silver medal in the double trap event of the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Shotgun Championship?
A. Anil Khachi
B. Ravi Mittal
C. Ankur Mittal
D. Shirish Pai
16. In a first, five Indians are in the top-20 of the BWF men’s singles rankings released recently(Sept-2017). Who among the following is on the top with 8th rank?
A. Ajay Jayaram
B. Kidambi Srikanth
C. HS Prannoy
D. B Sai Praneeth
17. Tata Capital recently (Sept-2017) announced the appointment of ___ as Managing Director & CEO designate of the company?
A. Rajiv Sabharwal
B. Praveen P Kadle
C. Cyrus Mistry
D. Dileep Tata
18. Which of the following firms has come up with a rival to the Google-owned YouTube which it has named ‘Watch’?
19. In a world’s first, Chinese researchers performed a precise “chemical surgery” on human embryos to remove the disease beta-thalassemia. Which one of the following techniques of gene-editing was used for this purpose?
A. Base editing
D. Zinc Fingers
20. The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has registered which of the following as an Information Utility (IU)?
A. National E-Governance Servitudes Limited
B. Neutral E-Governance Services Limited
C. National E-Governance Services Limited
D. None of these