30th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Candidates can practice 30th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz from here. A lot of aspirants are preparing for competitive exams. Every year a huge number of candidates are attending for various exams like Bank, SSC, Railway and much more. So, all the candidates who are preparing for various exams can practice regular current affairs quiz and enhance your skills. On this section, we are giving 30th March 2018 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. Stay tuned to our website Sarkari Naukri and get more updates.
30th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz Topics are New President Of Myanmar, Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank), ISSF Junior World Cup, Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), Data Protection Regulation, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), NITI Aayog Launches Baseline Ranking, Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED), National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM), Director General Border Roads (DGBR) and much more topics.
Start 30th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has signed how much amount of Line of Credit (LoC) with ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development (EBID?
A. $500 million
B. $100 million
C. $200 million
D. $800 million
2. Who is elected as new President Of Myanmar?
A. Htin Kyaw
B. Thein Syein
C. Maung Maung
D. Win Myint
3. Indian shooter Muskan got Gold medal in which event at the ISSF Junior World Cup?
A. 10m Air Rifle Women Junior
B. 10m Air Pistol Women Junior
C. 25m Pistol Women Junior
D. 25m Rapid Fire Pistol Men Junior
4. The headquarter of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is located in which country?
A. Banjul, The Gambia
B. Praia, Cape Verde
C. Abuja, Nigeria
D. Monrovia, Liberia
5. Which of the following bank will provide a USD 500 million credit facility to Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) to fund various development projects in western-south Africa?
A. Bandhan Bank
B. Exim Bank
C. ICICI Bank
6. Recently General Data Protection Regulation, was in news,it is associated with
A. European Union
7. As per credit rating agency Moody’s reports, how much is India’s 2018 GDP growth estimate for 2018?
8. The ‘Guillotine’, a device of parliamentary proceeding, is associated with which among the following stages in the enactment of a budget?
A. General discussion on budget
B. Voting on demand for grants
C. Passing of finance bill
D. Passing of appropriation bill
9. The Union Cabinet has approved Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and ____ to establish bilateral cooperation activities in field of Intellectual Property
10. The first mega food park of Rajasthan has come up in which city?
11. How many districts NITI Aayog Launches Baseline Ranking recently?
12. Who presented Gallantry Awards and distinguished service decorations at the Defence Investiture Ceremony held at Rashtrapati Bhavan?
B. Prime minister
C. Finance minister
D. None of the above
13. Name the mobile app launched by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs for the Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED)?
A. Tribal Zone
B. Tribes App
C. Tribal India
D. Tribes India
14. SARAS Aajeevika Mela 2018 has been organized in which city of India, under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM)?
A. New Delhi
15. State of Climate Report is released by
A. World Metrological Organisation
C. World Bank
16. London Declaration is associated with the formation of which Organisation?
B. The Commonwealth of Nations
C. World Economic Forum
D. European Union
17. Which among the following is NOT a major iron ore belt in India?
A. Durg-Bastar-Chandrapur belt
B. Ballari-Chitradurga-Chikkamagaluru-Tumakuru belt
C. Maharashtra-Goa belt
D. Andhra Pradesh-Odisha belt
18. NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission Signs SOI with ____________________
B. SAP Global
19. Who has been appointed as the new Director General Border Roads (DGBR)?
A. SK Shrivastava
B. Deepak Jain
C. Harpal Singh
D. Sanjeev Kumar
20. The Department of Post has recently launched Cool EMS Service between India and which country to deliver refrigerated food items for Indian customers?