3rd April 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Candidates can find 3rd April 2018 Current Affairs Quiz from this section. Most of the candidates are preparing for RRB, SSC, Bank and much more competitive exams. Without proper preparation, you cannot score good marks in the exams. Moreover, this article provides you complete information on 3rd April 2018 Current Affairs Quiz. So, check the information and attempt all the questions. In order to gain more knowledge, all the candidates can practice daily current affairs quiz. Given current affairs are in quiz and answer format. More details scroll down this page.
We gather 3rd April 2018 Current Affairs Quiz Topics and provided on this page. Check some important topics like Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, Anti-Corruption Unit, National Testing Agency (NTA), LNG from the United States, Walong Tri-junction, South Asian Cooperative Environment Programme (SACEP), Sportsperson of the Year’ at the Telangana Sports Journalists Association annual awards, Miami Open 2018, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), first Director-General of National Testing Agency (NTA) and much more details. Stay tuned to our website Sarkari Recruitment and get more updates.
Start 3rd April 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The place named Muniyara is recently in the news. It is located in
D. Tamil Nadu
2. Which among the following is NOT inscribed on UNESCO’s Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity?
D. Kumbh Mela
3. Who has been appointed by BCCI as the head of its Anti-Corruption Unit?
A. Neeraj Kumar
B. BS Bassi
C. Ajit Singh
D. Manish Shanker Sharma
4. Mechi river bridge project is implemented on the border of India and which of the following country
5. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is an autonomous body registered under Indian Societies Registration Act________
6. Which country receives the first consignment of LNG from the United States?
C. Saudi Arabia
7. The Reserve Bank of India was established on _____________ in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
A. 2nd April 1937
B. 15th April 1955
C. 1st April 1935
D. 6th April 1945
8. UNDP has inked with which bank to extend financial support to MSME in North East region?
D. EXIM Bank
9. Walong Tri-junction is a border among
A. India, Bhutan and China
B. India, China and Myanmar
C. India, Myanmar and Bangladesh
D. None of the above
10. The competent national authority for implementation of “Regional Oil Spill Contingency Plan” under the MoU that is to be signed between India and South Asian Cooperative Environment Programme (SACEP) will be the
A. Indian Navy
B. National Disaster Response Force
C. State Disaster Response Forces
D. Indian Coast Guard
11. Which among the following countries have kicked off joint military exercise “Foal Eagle”?
A. India and Israel
B. USA and South Korea
C. China and Russia
D. India and UAE
12. Name the first Indian bank to launch artificial intelligence based voice-bot
A. Kotak Mahindra Bank
B. ICICI Bank
C. Axis Bank
D. South Indian Bank
13. Which company Ties Up With IDFC, YES Bank, For Truck Loans?
B. Ashok Leyland
C. Larsen and toubro
D. Tech Mahindra
14. Name the player who was adjudged ‘Sportsperson of the Year’ at the Telangana Sports Journalists Association annual awards for 2017 in Hyderabad.
A. Virat Kohli
B. Mithali Raj
C. Harmanpreet Kaur
D. Rohit Sharma
15. What is the name of Maharashtra’s first mega food park
A. Satara Mega food Park
B. Sahara Mega Food Park
C. Shakti Sthala Mega Food Park
D. Patanjali Mega Food Park
16. Maharashtra government has partnered with which of the following technological giant to spread the Marathi language and its online usage?
17. Who was the winner of Miami Open 2018 in Men’s Singles?
A. Alexander Zverev
B. John Isner
C. Thanasi Kokkinakis.
D. Roger Federer
18. Who among the following has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Mission?
A. Sandeep Rana
B. Srimati Chakravati
C. Indu Bhushan
D. V. K. Iyer
19. Which country launches twin BeiDou-3 navigation satellites into space?
C. Saudi Arabia
20. Who has been appointed as the first Director-General of National Testing Agency (NTA)?
A. Alok Verma
B. Tapan Misra
C. Rekha Sharma
D. Vineet Joshi