4th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Are you tried looking for 4th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then reached a correct place. Collect the 4th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and practice them. To help the competitors we are providing 4th December 2017 Current Affairs in Quiz and Answer format. Aspirants who want to crack the various competitive exams they must prepare daily current affairs. It is an easy way for the candidates to improve their General Knowledge Skills by practicing daily current affairs quiz. Without any last scroll down and start the preparation. Our website SarkariRecruitment is updating daily current affairs quiz. While coming to the today’s current affairs quiz we are discussing few important information such as Uttar Pradesh Municipalities Act, International Maritime Organisation, Datally app, 2017 Konark Dance Festival, Indian National Science Academy, FIFA World Cup 2022, First woman Secretary-General of Lok Sabha, Sports, Canadian tar sands, Author of the English novel “Two”, Crowned Miss Supranational 2017, Company Appoints Salil S Parekh, New President of Republic of Kenya, WE Hub, India’s first crypto-currency and much more details.
Start 4th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The Justice KS Radhakrishnan panel, sometimes in the news, deals with which one of the following issues?
A. Child Abduction
B. Custodial Torture
C. Road Safety
D. Black money
2. Uttar Pradesh Municipalities Act came into force in which year?
3. Recently, Which country has been re-elected to the Council of the International Maritime Organisation?
4. Who introduces Datally app for quick data usage in real time?
5. The 2017 Konark Dance Festival has started in which state?
A. Andhra Pradesh
6. Indian National Science Academy and the National Academy of Sciences of _______ has signed agreements.
7. FIFA World Cup 2022 will be held in ___
8. Who is the first woman Secretary-General of Lok Sabha_____
A. Dia Mirza
B. Sumitra Mahajan
C. Snehlata Shrivastava
D. Giriraj Singh
9. The logo and mascot of Hockey World Cup 2018 was unveiled by whom?
A. Naveen Patnaik
B. Narendra Modi
C. Rajnath Singh
D. Manohar Lal Khattar
10. Who has been conferred with the Best Boxer title at the 2017 AIBA World Youth Women’s Boxing Championship held in Guwahati?
A. Jyoti Gulia
B. Ankushita Boro
C. Sakshi Choudhury
D. Neha Yadav
11. ‘Canadian tar sands’ was recently in the news for which one of the following reasons?
A. The rare element Tellurium was recently discovered in large quantities beneath reserves of these tar sands
B. Their utilization by industries is contributing to biological darkening of the ocean waters
C. The leftover from refining it – petroleum coke – is exported to India where it is used as an energy source
D. As part of its policy to diversify the energy mix, India will be importing these tar sands
12. Who is the author of the English novel “Two”?
B. Chetan Bhagat
C. Anita Desai
D. Salman Rushdie
13. Jenny Kim, a 24-year-old model has Crowned Miss Supranational 2017. Jenny Kim hails from which country?
B. South Korea
14. Which company Appoints Salil S Parekh as MD & CEO?
B. Tech Mahindra
D. Mind Tree
15. Who has been sworn-in as the new President of the Republic of Kenya?
A. Abduba Dida
B. William Ruto
C. Uhuru Kenyatta
D. Raila Odinga
16. Reliance General Insurance has signed a comprehensive bancassurance-corporate agency agreement with which bank?
A. Axis Bank
B. Kotak Mahindra Bank
C. HSBC Bank
D. YES Bank
17. Ockhi is a ___
18. ‘WE Hub’ is launched is Telangana which is useful for_____
A. Government Employees
C. Women Entrepreneurs
D. Below Poverty Line People
19. India’s first crypto-currency exchange ‘Coinome’ was launched by which payment gateway?
20. Actress Shadia who passed away recently was from which country?