4th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Good news for all aspirants who are looking for the 4th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. For the below sections of this page, you can get the today current affairs in a Quiz format. Quiz format means you can get the Current Happenings in the country in Question and Answers format. Candidates who are preparing for the Government and competitive exams can practice these test daily to improve their knowledge in the Current Affairs. The purpose of the providing the Daily Current Affairs is very simple, on this page we are providing you the daily fact-file that you can use to prepare for various exams to perform well in the General Knowledge/Current Affairs sections in any exam. So this page contains the important 4th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Question with Answers. So without doing any latest, you can go through this page get to take the Current Affairs Quiz Test for free of cost.
By scrolling down this page you can check the today highlights like First Joint Tiger Count recently, Nobel prize, No helmet, no petrol, foreign portfolio investors, Global Wildlife Programme (GWP), Karlapat Wildlife Sanctuary (KWS), Swachh Andhra Mission, Sports, Sixth Title in a Row at National Motorcycle Racing, chairperson of the commission, Swachh Iconic Place, world’s first blockchain technology-based smartphone, epidemic of doping, Awards, 10th Place in Global Financial Centres Index, Horn of Africa is land-locked, China’s first foreign military, Keynesian multiplier, Jan Sampark, country releases 22 Indian prisoners and etc. Keep in touch with us sarkarirecruitment.com to get updated information about the Current Affairs Quiz.
Start 4th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions
1. With Which country India to conduct First Joint Tiger Count recently?
2. Which department Jeffrey C Hall, Michael Rosbash, and Michael W Young win 2017 Nobel prize?
B. Economic Sciences
C. Physiology or Medicine
3. ‘No helmet, no petrol’ rule came into force in which of the following state?
C. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
4. RBI has increased foreign portfolio investors’ limit on investment in government bonds by___ Crore.
A. Rs 12,200
B. Rs 13,200
C. Rs 14,200
D. Rs 15,200
5. Which city is hosting the Global Wildlife Programme (GWP) conference-2017?
A. New Delhi
6. The Karlapat Wildlife Sanctuary (KWS) is located in which state?
B. West Bengal
7. Who launches ‘Swachh Andhra Mission’?
A. Suresh Prabhu
B. Venkaiah Naidu
C. Chandrababu Naidu
D. Vijay Sitharaman
8. To whom did Viswanathan Anand lose in the finals of Isle of Man Chess Championship to settle for the second position?
A. Hou Yifan
B. Magnus Carlsen
C. Eljanov Pavel
9. Who won Sixth Title in a Row at National Motorcycle Racing?
C. Naresh Iyer
10. President Ram Nath Kovind has appointed a Commission to examine the sub-categorization of OBCs. Who will be the chairperson of the commission?
A. N K Rathore
B. M S Jha
C. JK Bajaj
D. G Rohini
11. Which place is named Best ‘Swachh Iconic Place’ in India?
A. The Taj Mahal
B. Madurai’s Meenakshi Temple
C. Qutub Minar
D. Konark temple
12. The world’s first blockchain technology-based smartphone ______ is launched.
D. None of these
13. Which of the following countries are suspended from weightlifting for a year in an attempt to combat an epidemic of doping?
D. All of the above
14. What award was won by the Birendra Sasmal, CEO of Subah recently?
A. Asia Business Leaders Awards
B. Stevie Awards
C. Business Leader Awards
D. 2017 Asian Achievers Awards
15. Who bags 10th Place in Global Financial Centres Index?
A. Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City)
B. London International Finance Tec-City
C. Mumbai International Finance Tec-City
D. Singapore International Finance Tec-City
16. Which country in the Horn of Africa is land-locked?
C. South Sudan
17. China’s first foreign military base has come up at
18. According to the concept of the “Keynesian multiplier”,
A. Market forces help efficiently allocate resources, raising the productivity of an economy
B. Greater savings rate translates into greater economic activity
C. Any form of government spending increases employment and prosperity
D. None of the above
19. A monthly “Jan Sampark” program was launched by CARA recently. The term CARA stands for
A. Central Agriculture Resource Authority
B. Central Adoption Resource Authority
C. Central Aquatic Resource Authority
D. Central Additional Resource Authority
20. Which of the following Gulf country releases 22 Indian prisoners, commutes sentences of 97 others?
C. Saudi Arabia