5th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Searching for 5th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? then this article is very helpful for you. Refer daily current affairs quiz and practice the quiz. Candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams they have to look at daily current affairs quiz. Based on the Current Affairs nowadays most of the authorities are conducting their rounds. In order to crack any competitive exam/ interview round, you should practice the daily current affairs. So, by taking the help of 5th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz competitors can know what happens in the world. Interested and willing aspirants can go through this complete article and estimate their General Knowledge Skills.
5th December 2017 Current Affairs is updated in Question and Answer format. So, aspirants can attempt the questions in an effective manner. We have included topics like Rollapadu Wildlife Sanctuary (RWS), Prior appropriation, Madame Tussauds inaugurated, Inaugurates First Phase of Chabahar Port, International Maritime Organisation (IMO), First International Exhibition, Indoor Archery World Cup, New Chairman of the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB), Asian Luge Championships, Lancang-Mekong Cooperation Mechanism, Value Summit (SVS-2017) in New Delhi, Boko Haram, Ajeya Warrior- 2017, Sports. Visit our website SarkariRecruitment regularly and practice daily current affairs quiz.
Start 5th December 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The Rollapadu Wildlife Sanctuary (RWS) is located in which state/UT?
C. Himachal Pradesh
D. Andhra Pradesh
2. The international law of ‘prior appropriation’ is sometimes seen in the news in the context of
A. Double taxation avoidance
B. Disputed international borders
C. Water rights
D. Online data protection and individual privacy
3. The Madame Tussauds inaugurated in Delhi is the ___ center for the museum worldwide.
4. Which country does President inaugurate First Phase of Chabahar Port?
5. Which country has re-elected to the Council of the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) in Category-B?
6. In which city First International Exhibition & Conference on AYUSH & Wellness Sector begun?
C. New Delhi
7. Indian archer Deepika Kumari clinched bronze medal in Indoor Archery World Cup which was held in ___
8. ___ has been appointed as the new Chairman of the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB).
A. SS Chahar
B. KK Jha
C. S Rath
D. DK Sarraf
9. Who Wins Gold in Asian Luge Championships?
A. Shiva Keshavan
B. Narish Karthick
C. Suresh Rajan
D. Vijay Kumar
10. Who broke Brian Lara’s record for most double centuries scored by a Test captain?
A. Graeme Smith
B. Michael Clarke
C. Virat Kohli
D. Don Bradman
11. Which Indian athlete has won bronze at 2017 Indoor Archery World Cup Stage 2 tournament?
A. Ankita Bhakat
B. Nivetha Ganesan
C. Laishram Bombayla Devi
D. Deepika Kumari
12. The ‘Lancang-Mekong Cooperation Mechanism’ was initiated and is led by
C. Asian Development Bank
13. Which among the following words has been announced as the Cambridge Dictionary’s Word of the Year 2017?
14. Who is Only Indian on Fortune’s Businessperson of the Year Top 20 List?
A. Suresh Kumar
B. Naresh Yadav
C. Anil Ambani
D. Aditya Puri
15. Who was the chief guest of the Shared Value Summit (SVS-2017) in New Delhi?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Smriti Irani
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. Narendra Modi
16. Recently which country has announced the creation of a new virtual currency in a bid to ease the country’s economic crisis?
D. None of these
17. In which of the following Kerala dam, India’s largest floating solar power plant to be inaugurated____
A. Pazhassi Dam
B. Banasura Sagar dam
C. Idukki Dam
D. Vazhani Dam
18. The Boko Haram militant group is active in which country?
19. In which state ‘Ajeya Warrior- 2017’ a Joint Military exercise between India and the UK has started?
20. Who has been named as the captain of India’s team for ICC U-19 World Cup?
A. Shubman Gill
B. Prithvi Shaw
C. Riyan Parag
D. Aryan Juyal