5th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Practise 5th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz which is provided in this section. Candidates who are looking for 5th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz this is an exact place to practise them. In order to gain a good score in the competitive exams, candidates must prepare well and crack the exams. Nowadays most of the organizations and MNC rounds are conducting their rounds based on Current Affairs. So, all the contenders can easily attempt the 5th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz from here. Interested and willing candidates can start the practice. We are providing 5th February 2018 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format.
5th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz topics are related to Indira Gandhi National Centre, Capital Infusion From Government, 19 World cup, World Cancer Day, Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Department of Economic Affairs (DEA), Times Power Woman 2017 Award, Kala Ghoda Arts festival, Geospatial World Excellence Award, floating treatment wetland (FTW), V Shantaram Lifetime Achievement Award, China border in Arunachal Pradesh and much more topics are given in the below section. Candidates can visit our website Sarkari Recruitment regularly and check daily current affairs quiz.
Start 5th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) is located in which city?
B. New Delhi
2. Which bank receives Rs 173 crore Capital Infusion From Government?
A. Indian Overseas Bank
B. Canara Bank
C. Dena Bank
D. State Bank of India
3. The book “Exam Warriors” has been authored by which union minister?
A. Piyush Goyal
B. Maneka Gandhi
C. Prakash Javadekar
D. Narendra Modi
4. Which team gripped the 2017-2018 U-19 Cooch Behar Trophy?
C. Madhya Pradesh
5. By defeating Australia, which country won the U-19 Cricket World Cup at the Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui, in New Zealand?
A. New Zealand
B. South Africa
6. Disruptions in either House of the Parliament often cause the presiding officer to
A. Prorogue the sitting
B. Terminate the sitting by adjournment sine die
C. Terminate the sitting by adjournment
D. None of the above
7. India has defeated which country to lift the Under 19 World cup for the fourth time?
A. New Zealand
8. What is the theme of observing World Cancer Day from 2016 to 2018?
A. You Can. We can
B. You Can. I can
C. We Can. I can
D. You all Can
9. Saurav Ghosal becomes the highest-ranked Indian squash player. His rank is________________
10. Who has been appointed the new vice-chancellor of Banaras Hindu University (BHU)?
A. Neeraj Tripathi
B. B A Chopade
C. Kuldeep Mehta
D. Ajay Singh
11. The Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) has entered into US $ 375 million loan agreement with which financial institution for the Jal Marg Vikas Project (JMVP)?
A. World Bank
B. Asian Development Bank
C. European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
D. Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
12. Who won Times Power Woman 2017 Award?
A. Shabnam Asthana
B. Kiran Mazumdar
C. Chanda Kochhar
D. Shobhana Bhartia
13. Which city is hosting the 2018 Kala Ghoda Arts festival?
A. New Delhi
14. Which state government won the 2018 Geospatial World Excellence Award recently?
A. West Bengal
15. In which city of Assam, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated Global Investors Summit 2018 – ‘Advantage Assam’ on February 3, 2018?
16. A ‘floating treatment wetland (FTW)’ in the Neknampur lake (Hyderabad) utilises which among the following techniques to help clean the lake?
17. Which veteran film producer and director has been awarded V Shantaram Lifetime Achievement Award?
A. Aditya Chopra
B. Karan Johar
C. Ram Gopal Varma
D. Shyam Benegal
18. Who is the Chief of Staff of the US Air Force, who flew the ‘Made in India’ light combat aircraft Tejas?
A. George W. Casey Jr
B. Martin E. Dempsey
C. David L Goldfein
D. Raymond T. Odierno
19. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Global Investors’ Summit ‘Advantage in_______________
D. Andhra Pradesh
20. The government has proposed to build a tunnel through which pass located near the China border in Arunachal Pradesh?
A. Nathu La
B. Khardung La
C. Mana Pass
D. Sela Pass