5th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
5th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is accessible on this page. Preparing daily current affairs is very beneficial to crack the various competitive exams. 5th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz covers National, Business, Banking, Sports, and much more topics. On regular purpose, compitetiors can practice daily current affairs quiz. As we know that nowadays the competition level is very high for RRB, Banks, UPSC, RBI etc. Just prepare well and gain a good score on the exams. To help the candidates we gather important topics and updating here. Want to practice daily current affairs quiz then simply bookmark our website SarkariRecruitment.com. In the below section we provided 5th January 2018 Current Affairs in Quiz and Answer format.
Competitors can prepare 5th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz which is furnished on this page. Coming to today’s current affairs we are sharing Name of Karnataka’s classical vocalist, Awards, International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) rankings, Khadakwasla Dam, GAIL Commissioned India’s Second-Largest Rooftop Solar Plant, Construction of the Zojila, Research and Analysis Wing, Union Cabinet, Bhagavad Gita from Hindi to Urdu, Managing Director (MD), UNESCO, Contoured by central government, Major Non-NATO Ally (MNNA), Chah Bagichar Dhan Puraskar Mela 2017-18 and much more topics are given below.
Start 5th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which Indian state is declared as “Disturbed Area” for more six months under AFSPA?
C. Arunachala Pradesh
2. What is the Name of Karnataka’s classical vocalist who has passed away recently?
A. Radha Vishwanathan
B. Suimitra Nand
C. Radhika Kumari
D. Rajni Sen
3. Which Container Port has won the 2017 “Samudra Manthan – Caring Organisation of the Year” award?
A. Haldia Port
B. Kolkata port
C. Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
D. Visakhapatnam Port
4. Who among the following has been ranked as India’s highest- ranked tennis player in the latest International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) rankings for men?
A. Harmeet Desai
B. G Sathiyan
C. Soumyajit Ghosh
D. Sharath Kamal
5. The Khadakwasla Dam is located in which state?
6. According to researchers, which eatable is likely to get extinct in 30 years?
D. Chewing Gum
7. Which state did GAIL commission India’s Second-Largest Rooftop Solar Plant?
B. Uttar Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
8. Construction of the Zojila tunnel will provide all-weather connectivity between
A. Ladakh and Dapsang valley
B. Srinagar, Kargil, and Leh
C. Chamba valley and Pangi Valley
D. Kullu valley, Lahaul valley, and Spiti Valley
9. India’s External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj left on a 5-day visit to which three South East Asian countries?
D. All of the above
10. The Research and Analysis Wing was established in which year?
11. The Government of which State/Union Territory has launched a special police force, with distinct blue-coloured head gears, to ensure the safety of visitors?
B. Himachal Pradesh
12. With which country Union Cabinet has approved the signing of the MOU on cooperation in the Oil and Gas Sector?
13. The eminent Urdu poet, ________, well known to translate Bhagavad Gita from Hindi to Urdu passed away recently
A. Rahat Indori
B. Sabir Zafar
C. Jazib Qureshi
D. Anwar Jalalpuri
14. Who has taken charge as the Managing Director (MD) of India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd (IIFCL)?
A. T S Joshi
B. Pankaj Jain
C. Sridhar Kumar
D. Arun K Shah
15. Endangered ‘bird language’ has entered the UNESCO list of Intangible Cultural Heritage. It belongs to which country?
16. The ASI has decided to put a cap on daily visitors visiting which Indian heritage monument?
A. Taj Mahal
B. Qutub Minar
C. Red Fort
D. Jantar Mantar
17. Which concept was Contoured by central government?
A. Electoral Bonds Scheme
B. Digi locker
C. Startup India
D. Skill India
18. The USA has NOT designated which among the following countries as one of its Major Non-NATO Ally (MNNA)?
19. Which bank has operationalized its first desktop ATM in Telangana?
A. Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
B. Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
C. Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
D. Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
20. The Chah Bagichar Dhan Puraskar Mela 2017-18 launched by the Assam government aims to encourage which of the following initiatives
A. Life Insurance Scheme
B. Financial Inclusion Scheme
C. Rural Self Employment
D. Loans to SC/ST/Women entrepreneurs for greenfield enterprises