6th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
6th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is available here. So, all the candidates can easily attempt the questions. Along with the solutions we are providing 6th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz. 6th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is very useful for the candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams. This is a right time for the competitors who are preapr4ing for various competitive exams like SSC, Bank, Railways etc. While practising daily current affairs quiz aspirants can easily enhance their General Knowledge Skills.
6th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz Topics are related to gaming platform Dream 11, Adopt Comprehensive Approach In Combating Terrorism, ISSF WC 2018, National Technology Centre for Ports, ISSF World Cup appearance, INX Media, the 19th edition of FICCI Frames 2018, Vikas programme on Panchayatiraj, IBSF Snooker Team World Cup 2018, largest foreign holder of US govt securities, Ombudsman Scheme, India’s Commerce and Industry Minister, Group of Ministers (GoM), World Cup at Guadalajara in Mexico. On our website Sarkari Recruitment, all the aspirants can easily practise daily current affairs quiz.
Start 6th March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. The Supreme executive authority of the Central Government is
A. The President
B. The Vice President
C. The Prime Minister
D. The Cabinet
2. Which India sports personality has become the brand ambassador for gaming platform Dream 11?
A. Sachin Tendulkar
B. Yuvraj Singh
C. Saurab Ganguli
D. M S Dhoni
3. Javed Abidi died of health issues. He was one of the first activists of _______ movement in India
A. Anti- Corruption
B. Non- Violence
4. Which country Calls Upon All Nations To Adopt Comprehensive Approach In Combating Terrorism?
5. Who clinched the gold medal and set a world record of 242.3 in the 10-meter air pistol event’s final in the ISSF WC 2018?
A. Pankaj Advani
B. Abhinav Bindra
C. Shahzar Rizvi
D. Gaurav Thakkar
6. “Sarala Award 2014” winner Prafulla Das has passed away. He is related to which field?
7. Recently, an IIT has planned to set up National Technology Centre for Ports. Name the IIT?
A. IIT Bombay
B. IIT Delhi
C. IIT Roorkee
D. IIT Chennai
8. Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme is a credit-linked subsidy programme that aims at generating employment in
A. non-farm sectors
B. farming sectors
C. a and b both
D. None of the above
9. Which of the following players made his maiden ISSF World Cup appearance a memorable one by winning the gold medal in the 10 m air pistol?
A. Heena Sindhu
B. Vijay Kumar
C. Jitu Rai
D. Shahzar Rizvi
10. Who among the following was arrested in the much-hyped “INX Media” case recently by the CBI?
A. Jyotiraditya Scindia
B. Karti Chidambaram
C. Mallikarjun Kharge
D. Anand Sharma
11. The ‘Turing Test’, sometimes in the news, is seen in the context of
A. UNAIDS 90-90-90 target
B. International border security
C. Long duration space travel
D. Artificial intelligence
12. Which city is hosting the 19th edition of FICCI Frames 2018?
C. New Delhi
13. Ama Gaon, Ama Vikas programme on Panchayatiraj has been launched by which state?
A. Tamil Nadu
14. Which state launches e-learning app for students making them more prone to digitalization?
B. Uttar Pradesh
C. Himachal Pradesh
D. West Bengal
15. Which team has won the inaugural IBSF Snooker Team World Cup 2018 in Doha?
D. S Korea
16. India ranks at which position in a largest foreign holder of US govt securities?
17. For which of the following organization did RBI recently launched the Ombudsman Scheme
B. Mutual Funds
C. Banking Sector
D. Insurance Companies
18. India’s Commerce and Industry Minister has roped in four institutes to improve India’s ranking in which of the following indices?
A. Global Innovation Index
B. Ease of Doing Business
C. Corruption Perceptions Index
D. Global Entrepreneurship Index
19. From which date the e-way bill will be implemented as per the recommendation of Group of Ministers (GoM)?
A. 1 April 2018
B. 1 March 2018
C. 10 March 2018
D. 20 March 2018
20. India’s Shahzar Rizvi set a world record recently in the World Cup at Guadalajara in Mexico in the game of