6th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Check 6th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz which is updated on this page. Aspirants who are looking for 6th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz they have reached a right place. So, practice today’s current affairs quiz which is provided in the below section. We suggest all the competitors most of the peoples are preparing for various competitive exams like Banking, UPSC, Railways etc. To help the competitors on this article we are providing 6th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with solutions. Some people are neglecting preparing the Current Affairs Quiz. While practicing the current affairs quiz it is an easy way to score good marks in various exams. Regularly visit our website sarkarirecruitment.com for more updates about Current Affairs Quiz. Now its time to practice 6th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
By practicing daily current affairs candidates can improve your knowledge. Therefore coming to the 6th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz topics we are discussing about World Youth Forum (WYF), President of Nepal, Jnanpith Award for the year 2017, Federal Reserve System, South China Sea dispute, 2018 Airline of the Year, Geographical Indication Registry (GIR), Airline of the Year, Legal Entity Identifier, Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana, Board of MIGA, US Ambassador to India. We hope given current affairs quiz is useful for the candidates who are preparing for various competitive exams. Nowadays most of the organizations are conducting their rounds based on Current Affairs.
Start 6th November 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which E-Commerce company launched recently a messaging service that will allow buyers to chat with their relations asking money and sending money at the same time?
2. Which city is hosting the 2017 World Youth Forum (WYF)?
3. Name the president of Nepal?
A. Sher Bahadur Deuba
B. Deep Kumar Upadhyay
C. Pushpa Kamal Dahal
D. Bidhya Devi Bhandari
4. Who is awarded the Jnanpith Award for the year 2017?
A. Pratibha Ray
B. Shankha Ghosh
C. Krishna Sobti
D. Raghuveer Chaudhari
5. Since becoming president of the United States, Donald Trump will make his first official visit to which of the following country on November 5?
D. South Korea
6. Name the first woman to lead Federal Reserve System?
A. Christine Lagarde
B. Lael Brainard
C. Janet Yellen
D. Angela Merkel
7. China made the agreement with which country on managing South China Sea dispute?
8. World Bank has allowed India to construct Kishanganga, Ratle hydroelectric power facilities on tributaries of the ____and __ rivers with certain restrictions under the 1960 Indus Waters Treaty (IWT).
A. Jhelum, Chenab
B. Chenab, Sutlaj
C. Kaveri Sutlaj
D. Jhelam, Kavari
9. Which Airline wins “2018 Airline of the Year” award?
A. Singapore Airlines
B. Qantas Airways
C. Air New Zealand
D. Etihad Airways
10. Geographical Indication Registry (GIR) has recently (Nov-2017) given Geographical Indication (GI) tag to traditional Etikoppaka toys (Etikoppaka Bommalu) from which state?
C. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
11. Which country airline named “Airline of the Year” for 2018 by Airlineratings.com?
A. New Zealand
12. Yes Bank is headquartered at___?
C. New Delhi
13. Which bank imposed Legal Entity Identifier mandatory for all large corporate borrowers?
A. Canara Bank
B. Dena Bank
C. Union Bank of India
D. Reserve Bank of India
14. Pan India scholarship program – Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana- has been launched to promote philately. Philately is the study of what?
A. Waste Conservation
B. Mental Illness
C. Postage Stamps
D. Marine Life
15. Australia has appointed Nicole Rose as a new CEO of?
D. Australian Federal Police
16. NASA says solar-powered spacecraft Juno completes its eighth flyby of which planet?
17. Who is appointed World Bank as the Executive Director on the Board of IBRD, IFC & IDA and Director on the Board of MIGA?
A. Dr. Emil Salim
B. Joaquim Levy
C. Jim Yong Kim
D. Aparna Subramani
18. What is India’s first fully indigenously developed bomb called?
19. Union Ministry of Communications on 4 November 2017 launched Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana, a pan India scholarship program for school children to promote?
C. Government Schemes
20. Who will be the new US Ambassador to India?
A. Mark Warner
B. David Friedman
C. Kenneth Juster
D. Richard Verma