7th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Check 7th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this page. Competitors can easily get a 7th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz along with Answers. Are you preparing for Government Exam then check this page and start the quiz. Candidates who are fed up with searching today’s current affairs on various websites this article will helpful for you. While practicing the Quiz candidates can improve their knowledge. Based on the current affairs the questions will be asked in the competitive exam. Go through the entire section and practice them. To achieve more marks in the Banking, Railways and other competitive exams all the people must practice well. This page provides complete details about 7th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. While preparing for the competitive exam candidates must know some knowledge about the Current Affairs.
Aspirants who are preparing for competitive examinations can check this page and practice 7th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. This page covers all the 7th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz topics such as Information about Nobel Prize, News about Himalayas, About First Open Defecation Free, Some Updated information about MetSportsls, Sports, Politics, MoU, Insurance Company, World Space Week, Temples, Schemes, Global Slavery Index, World Animal Day, Festivals and much more. Through this page, we are providing some information about the Current Affairs. We are trying to update all the stuff to help the job hunters who are trying to crack a competitive exam. So, we suggest all the candidates can follow our website sarkarirecruitment.com regularly and check daily current affair news.
Start 7th October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Question
1. Who selected for 2017 Nobel Prize in Literature?
A. Kazuo Ishiguro
B. John Williams
C. Peter Shames
D. Kip Throne
2. SECURE Himalaya has been launched for how many years?
3. Which of the following has become the first Open Defecation Free (ODF) tribe district of Rajasthan?
4. How many millions did the Bangalore Metro Rail Project Phase II Got recently?
5. Which country it’s First Ever Wushu World Championship Gold?
6. Who is sworn in as Governor of Tamil Nadu?
A. Banwarilal Purohit
B. Surijith Singh
C. Banarala Nithya
D. Sukumar Suresh Rajan
7. MasterCard has signed a MoU with which of the following state government to set up a center of excellence?
D. Andhra Pradesh
8. India’s first-ever Industrial Training Institute for the Divyangans will come up in which state?
C. Uttar Pradesh
9. Which insurance company has launched ‘Neo’ a servicing bot for Twitter?
A. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
B. SBI Life
C. PNB Metlife
D. HDFC Life
10. The Daroji Sloth Bear Sanctuary is located in which state?
11. What is the theme of 2017 World Space Week (WSW)?
A. Space for Education
B. Exploring New Worlds In Space
C. Mysteries of the Cosmos
D. Remote Sensing: Enabling our Future
12. With Which country India Signed agreements on trade, communication?
A. Sri Lanka
13. A grand temple is going to be built in honor of Prime Minister Narendra Modi in which of the following places?
14. ‘Embryo Transfer Technology’ is a component of which one of the following schemes?
A. Rashtriya Gokul Mission
B. National Programme for Bovine Breeding
C. National Mission on Bovine Productivity
D. National Dairy Plan-I
15. The nodal agency for implementing the Wind Auction Scheme is
A. Solar Energy Corporation of India
B. Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd.
C. Central Pollution Control Board
D. Energy Efficiency Services Ltd.
16. The latest ‘Global Slavery Index’
A. Ranks countries based on the prevalence of modern slavery
B. Evaluates the response of governments to the challenge of modern slavery
C. Both A and B
D. Neither A nor B
17. The 2017 World Animal Day (WAD) is observed on which date?
A. October 8
B. October 12
C. October 6
D. October 4
18. The Union Ministry of Tourism has started ‘Paryatan Parv’ festival to promote tourism across India from which city of India?
B. Gandhi Nagar
C. New Delhi
19. 8th SAARC speaker Parliamentarians conference has begun in which country?
B. Sri Lanka
20. ‘Paryatan Parv’ is launched at which of the following places?
A. Nagoli Jat, Delhi
B. Mehrauli, delhi
C. Red Fort, Delhi
D. Humayun’s Tomb, Delhi