8th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
8th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz is updated on this page. Candidates who are interested in practice on 8th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz they can check this entire page completely. So, all the contenders who want to crack the competitive exams like Bank, RRB, UPSC and much more they must practise daily current affairs quiz. In this section, we are providing 8th February 2018 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. Most of the aspirants had started their preparation. In this article, we had updated a entire information. All the contenders who want to crack the exams they must prepare well.
8th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz topics are Tore Hattrem, Tinsukia via Numaligarh, World Wetland Day (WWD), Mobikwik, Airport Becomes World’s Busiest Single-Runway, Kala Ghoda Arts Festival (KGAF), Sudeep Lakhtakia, ITTF World Junior Circuits Final, MD & CEO of SBI Cards, NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant’s office, 8th Hockey India Senior Women National Championship 2018 (B Division), National Education Policy (NEP), World Wetland Day (WWD), Environment Policy Think Tanks, Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog and much more information is available here. Visit our website Sarkari Recruitment and check more updates.
Start 8th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Tore Hattrem is the president of which organisation?
2. Five major oil and natural gas PSUs would set up a joint company for a 1500 km gas pipeline at an estimated cost of ______ stretching from Guwahati to Tinsukia via Numaligarh to supply gas to the NE states.
A. 5,000 Crore
B. 4,000 Crore
C. 6,000 Crore
D. 8,000 Crore
3. What is the theme of the 2018 World Wetland Day (WWD)?
A. Wetlands and Tourism
B. Wetlands for our Future – Sustainable Livelihoods
C. Forests and Wetlands
D. Wetlands for a Sustainable Urban Future
4. Mobikwik is located in which city?
5. Which Airport Becomes World’s Busiest Single-Runway?
6. What is the theme of 9 days Kala Ghoda Arts Festival (KGAF) 2018 which began in Mumbai on February 3?
A. Mumbai Crow
B. Dancing Girl
C. Electric Horse
D. Hara Ghoda
7. Which among the following is NOT a sub-index in the World Bank’s “ease of doing business” index?
A. Labour market regulation
B. Getting electricity
C. Trading across borders
D. Protecting minority investors
8. Sudeep Lakhtakia took charge as the new chief of which Indian Special forces unit?
A. Para Commandos
C. Force One
D. National Security Guard
9. According to the latest study, which type of plants originated 250 million years ago?
B. Flowering Plants
10. Who has won Silver in 2018 ITTF World Junior Circuits Final held at Luxembourg?
A. Kanak Jha
B. Sarath Kamal
C. Manav Thakkar
D. G Sathiyan
11. Which Aerospace company has launched the Falcon Heavy, world’s most powerful rocket?
D. McDonnell Douglas?
12. Who has been appointed as MD & CEO of SBI Cards?
A. Vijay Jasuja
B. Rajnish Kumar
C. Ajay Tyagi
D. Hardayal Prasad
13. Which union ministry has launched the Start-up-India ranking framework?
A. Ministry of Commerce and Industry
B. Ministry of Human Resource Development
C. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
D. Ministry of Law and Justice
14. The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has recently approved extension of NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant’s office tenure till _______
A. June 30, 2018
B. March 31, 2019
C. April 30, 2018
D. June 30, 2019
15. Which program did union government ranking framework recently?
A. Khelo India
B. Startup India
C. Swachh Bharat
D. Ujjwala Scheme
16. Which of the following team won the 8th Hockey India Senior Women National Championship 2018 (B Division)?
A. Steel Plant Sports Board
B. Kerala Hockey
C. Central Reserve Police Force
D. Bengaluru Hockey Association
17. The HRD Ministry-appointed committee is expected to submit its report on new National Education Policy (NEP) on March 31, 2018. Name the committee.
A. Ram Kureel committee
B. KJ Alphonse committee
C. Nataranjan committee
D. K Kasturirangan committee
18. What is the theme of the 2018 World Wetland Day (WWD)?
A. Wetlands for our Future – Sustainable Livelihoods
B. Forests and Wetlands
C. Wetlands for a Sustainable Urban Future
D. Wetlands and Tourism
19. Name the organization that has ranked top Environment Policy Think Tanks in India.
A. Council On Energy, Environment AND Water
B. Centre for Science and Environment
C. Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment
D. Center for Civil Society
20. Who is the Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog?
A. Rajiv Kumar
B. Bibek Debroy
C. Vinod Paul
D. Amitabh Kant