9th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Candidates can check the 9th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz which is available on this page. Most of the candidates are neglecting the current affairs quiz. Based on the current affairs the questions will be asking for the exams. So, all the candidates can practise daily current affairs quiz. By practising 9th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz candidates can enhance their General Knowledge Skills. So, all the aspirants who want to crack the competitive exams they can check daily current affairs quiz on our website Sarkari Naukri. Aspirants can easily check current affairs quiz on our website.
9th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz topics are based on Union Budget, first-ever Pelican Bird Festival-2018, Monetary Policy Committee by Government of India, TIMES Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings, 6th World Government Summit (WGS-2018), NCERT Join Hands, Inverted Duty Structure, Name of Kathakali Maestro, US-based SpaceX, test-fires nuclear capable, Renowned artist Madavoor Vasudevan Nair, Real Time Operating System (RTOS), Real Time Operating System (RTOS) and much more information is updated here.
Start 9th February 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Gali Muddu Krishnama Naidu has passed away recently. He was the _________.
2. The Union Budget for fiscal 2018-19 has proposed electrification of 881 km of rail network in ________ at a proposed cost of ?771.54 cr.
A. New Delhi
B. Madhya Pradesh
D. West Bengal
3. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International airport of Mumbai have how many flights on run away in 24 hours?
4. Which state hosted the first-ever Pelican Bird Festival-2018?
B. Andhra Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
5. How many members are nominated in Monetary Policy Committee by Government of India?
6. How many Indian institutes have featured in the top 50 Asian institutes in recently released TIMES Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings for educational institutes in Asia?
7. Which city to host the 6th World Government Summit (WGS-2018)?
A. New Delhi
8. Who is the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) in the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy?
A. Meena Singh
B. Raj Kumar Singh
C. Farooq Abdullah
D. Sriprakash Jaiswal
9. Which company NCERT Join Hands To Teach Students Digital Safety recently?
10. Inverted Duty Structure, which adversely impacts manufacturing, refers to
A. Taxation of imported finished goods at rates lower than on similar domestically produced finished-goods
B. Inputs being taxed at higher rates than on finished products
C. A taxation system that the World Trade Organisation requires developing countries to adopt
D. None of the above
11. What is the Name of Kathakali Maestro who has passed away recently?
A. Madavoor Vasudevan Nair
B. Maharaj Anuj
C. Shambhu Singh
D. Ram Pratap Singh
12. US-based SpaceX successfully launched the world’s most powerful operational rocket Falcon Heavy towards which planet?
13. Nirmala Sitharaman is the Union Minister of which of the following department?
14. Shubhankar Sharma is associated with which sports?
15. The B is SBRM stands for
16. India has successfully test-fires nuclear capable of ————.
A. Agni V
C. Agni I
17. Madavoor Vasudevan Nair, the Kathakali maestro has passed away. He hailed from which state?
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
18. Renowned artist Madavoor Vasudevan Nair passed away recently. He was a maestro of ________
19. Which company Develops First Hawk-I Flight developed indigenous Real Time Operating System (RTOS)?
A. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
D. Go Air
20. The famous Bahubali Gomateshwara statue atop Vindhyagiri in Shravanabelagola is depicted in which among the following postures/mudras?
A. Dhyana Mudra
B. Abhaya Mudra
D. Eka Pada Pranamasana