9th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
Competitors can reach a right place to practice 9th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz. Most of the people are browsing for 9th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz on the internet. Now put the end for searching because on this page we are sharing 9th January 2018 Current Affairs in a Quiz and Answer format. Those who are preparing for various competitive exams they must enhance this chance and practice today’s current affairs quiz. A large number of aspirants are preparing for various competitive exams. And the competition level is also increasing nowadays. In order to overcome the competition level, all the candidates must practice daily current affairs quiz. By scrolling down this page you can find 9th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz.
Practise 9th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz which is provided here. On 9th January 2018 Current Affairs, we are discussing Brisbane International title, first space shuttle mission, Indravati Dam is located in, 75th Golden Globe Awards 2018, Income Tax Department, Government of India, Samudra Manthan-Caring Organization of the Year, National Knowledge Network (NKN), Union Health Ministries, India’s Second FTII, Golden Globe for best actor, Memorandum Understanding, Himalayan Hydro Expo 2018, ASEAN India Pravasi Bharatiya Divas, Forex Reserves scale record etc. Bookmark our website Sarkari Recruitment and practise daily current affairs quiz.
Start 9th January 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which among the following assets can be regarded as the most dependable platform for a second-strike, given the country’s “no first use” policy on nuclear weapons?
A. Sukhoi Su-30MKI
B. INS Arighat
C. INS Vikrant
D. Agni-IV surface-to-surface missile
2. Who won Brisbane International title recently?
A. Elina Svitolina
B. LeBron James
C. Usain Bolt
D. Lionel Messi
3. The first space shuttle mission of NASA took place in which year?
4. The Indravati Dam is located in which state?
5. In 75th Golden Globe Awards 2018 Best Motion Picture, drama was clinched by_____________
A. Lady Bird
B. La La Land
C. Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
D. A Fantastic Woman
6. The Income Tax Department relaxed norms for levy of _____ on companies facing corporate insolvency proceedings.
7. Which of the following platforms has been launched by the Government of India for citizen-government interface to seek views and suggestions of people on ease of living?
A. Open Discussion
8. Which of the following port has been won the “Samudra Manthan-Caring Organization of the Year” award?
A. Chennai Port
B. Kandla Port
C. Paradip Port
D. Nhava Sheva Port
9. With which Bank Paytm Payments Bank has partnered for fixed deposit facility?
B. IndusInd Bank
C. Dena Bank
D. UCO Bank
10. India has excluded which country from the list of SAARC member nations with which it will establish a National Knowledge Network (NKN) initiative for sharing scientific database for research and education?
11. The Union Health Ministry’s Integrated Disease Surveillance Project (IDSP) aims to
A. Detect and respond to outbreaks of epidemic-prone diseases
B. Verify unusual health events being reported on social media
C. Establish surveillance units at the block level so as to prepare decentralized plans for effective localized medical response systems over time
D. Specifically, prevent and control Avian Influenza outbreaks
12. Which state India’s Second FTII to be Set up recently?
B. Arunachal Pradesh
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
13. Name the 24×7 helpline announced by the state government of Himachal Pradesh to fight crime against women in the state
14. Who has become the first African-American to win Golden Globe for best actor in a drama television series at the 75th Golden Globe Awards 2018?
A. Aziz Ansari
B. Ewan McGregor
C. Sterling K Brown
D. Alexander Skarsgard
15. The railways ministry will co-finance how much percent for Technology Mission ________________
A. 40 percent
B. 20 percent
C. 25 percent
D. 30 percent
16. Which Ministry (ies) has/have signed Memorandum Understanding (MoU) for joint funding of Technology Mission for Indian Railways (TMIR)?
A. Ministry of Railways
B. Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD)
C. Ministry of Science & Technology
D. All of these
17. Which city is hosting the Himalayan Hydro Expo 2018?
18. Who has inaugurated the ASEAN India Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in Singapore?
A. Ravi Shankar Prasad
B. Ramnath Kovind
C. Piyush Goyal
D. Nitin Gadkari
19. Which of the following state government is going to form an education board for non-English medium schools?
A. Uttar Pradesh
20. How many billions did Forex Reserves scale record in December 2017?
A. 409.366 millions
B. 560 millions
C. 650 millions
D. 780 millions