AAMC Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1 AAMC Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1.1 AAMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 Post Wise AAMC Jobs 2018-2019
- 1.3 AAM Clinics Openings 2018-2019
- 1.4 Education Qualification
- 1.5 Age Limit
- 1.6 mamc.ac.in Recruitment 2018-2019 | Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant, Multitasking Worker
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 Selection Process
- 1.9 Pay Scale
- 1.10 Important Dates
- 1.11 How To Apply
Aam Aadmi Mohalla Clinics has advertised the AAMC Recruitment 2018-2019 for the 600 vacancies of Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant, Multitasking Worker. The AAM Clinics Application Form 2018 has started on 5th October 2018 and will be closed on 21st October 2018. All the interested and the eligible candidates can apply for the AAMC Recruitment 2018-2019 by downloading the Application Form from their web portal mamc.ac.in. Further details like the Number of Posts, Remuneration, Number of vacancies, Qualification, Age Limit, other Terms and Conditions, Mode of Selection and Submission of Application of AAMC Recruitment 2018-2019 are mentioned in the below sections.
AAMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
|AAM Clinics Vacancies 2018-2019|
|Organization Name||Aam Aadmi Mohalla Clinics (AAMC)|
|Post Name||Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant, Multitasking Worker|
|Number of Openings||600 Posts|
|Starting Date||5th October 2018|
|Closing Date||21st October 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Examination/ Interview|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Post Wise AAMC Jobs 2018-2019
|Name of the Vacancy||No. of Posts|
|Mohalla Clinic Assistant||200|
|Multi Task worker||200|
AAM Clinics Openings 2018-2019
The candidates who will apply for this AAMC Recruitment 2018-2019 must face the Written Examination/ Interview get placed into the organization. Contenders have to check the official website for more information. This is a right moment for the aspirants those who are eligible for the specified positions and have to download the application form and fill the form in the provided format. From the official notification the contenders who will select for Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant, Multitasking Worker Jobs they will get the good salary package which is offered by the management.
- Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Registration with Delhi Pharmacy Council.
Mohalla Clinic Assistant
- Completed Auxillary Nursing Midwifery(ANM) course.
- Registration with Delhi Nursing Council.
Multi Task worker
- 10th class passed certificate.
- First aid training certificate from St John Ambulance Brigade.
Also Check: UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Pharmacist||Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 50 years
|Mohalla Clinic Assistant||Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 50 years
|Multi Task worker||Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 35 years
mamc.ac.in Recruitment 2018-2019 | Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant, Multitasking Worker
This is the golden opportunity to the job hunters, so willing applicants can open the notification and check the details given. And if you are eligible then you can apply for the Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant, Multitasking Worker Jobs before the last date 21st October 2018. The officials are requested to the applicants they have to fill the application forms to be get considered in this AAMC Recruitment 2018-2019. So they had activated the online links for the filling application forms. The links regarding the AAM Clinics Vacancies 2018-2019 and application form are given below. So, a candidate can check and can apply in Online Mode of Application before the closing date of the application form.
We suggest the candidates can go through this article to get all the qualifications completely about the AAMC Recruitment 2018-2019. Applicants can also check the syllabus and previous papers for the given posts. We will also update this post with the latest updates about the result as soon as possible. So applicants stay connected with our web page Sarkari Naukri or the official website of the Aam Aadmi Mohalla Clinics for knowing more latest updates about AAMC Recruitment 2018-2019 notification. The application form submitting is already started, so aspirants who are interested then apply for a job before the last date for filing the application form to the Aam Aadmi Mohalla Clinics.
Refer to the official advertisement to get the application fee details.
Mode of the selection process for the given posts is Written Examination/ Interview.
Rs.21,500 – Rs.30,000/-.
- Starting Date To Apply: 5th October 2018.
- Ending Date To Apply: 21st October 2018.
How To Apply
- Go to the official web portal of mamc.ac.in.
- On the home page search for the AAMC Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification.
- Download and read all the complete instructions given in the advertisement.
- Eligible candidates can hit on the Apply Online link.
- Before applying, finish the online registration.
- With the help of login details, apply for AAMC Jobs 2018-2019.
- Enter all the required details in the online application form.
- Based on your category apply the application fee online.
- Verify details and submit the application form before the last date, i.e., 21st October 2018.
- Take a print copy of duly filled submitted application form for the future purpose.
AAMC Recruitment 2018-2019: Click Here