ABB Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding ABB Walk-ins, ABB Job openings, ABB Off-campus drive, ABB Referral drives, ABB Vacancies, ABB recruitment, careers, Registration Link, ABB Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Hyatt Recruitment 2018.
ABB is an electrical equipment manufacturing company. ABB has released a recruitment notification for freshers to fill up the openings of Manufacturing Specialist, Test Manager, Associate Project Manager at various locations like Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Cochin across India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode of application from the below-provided link as soon as possible.Here you can check all the details regarding the notifications of private jobs.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
ABB Job Vacancies:
- Manufacturing Specialist
- Test Manager
- Associate Project Manager
- Electrical Engineer
- HV/GIS Supervisor
- Service Engineer – Technical Specialist
- Technical Support Specialist
- Engineer – Sales
- Customer Support Specialist
- Field Service Engineer
- Sales Specialist
- Service Sales Engineer
- Local Sales & Marketing Manager
- HR Services Specialist
- Area Sales Manager
- Marketing & Sales Manager
- Product Marketing Specialist
- Talent Partner
- Finance Senior Specialist Tax
- Finance Expert Tax
- Apprentice Leader
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
ABB Company Profile:
ABB ) is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics and the power and automation technology areas. It ranked 158th in the Forbes Ranking (2013).
ABB is one of the largest engineering companies as well as one of the largest conglomerates in the world. ABB has operations in around 100 countries, with approximately 135,000 employees in December 2015, and reported global revenue of $35.5 billion for 2015.ABB is traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange in Zürich, Nasdaq Stockholm and the New York Stock Exchange in the United States.
Educational Qualification For ABB Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
ABB Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in ABB get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
ABB Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
ABB Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of ABB i.e. www.abb.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
ABB Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of ABB for registration purpose : Click here to register