AERB Recruitment 2018-2019 has issued by the Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB) for the Scientific Officer/ Technical Officer positions. You can apply for the given vacancies with the help of this article. For the sake of candidates, we have given all the details like AERB Recruitment 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Salary Details, Age Limit, Selection Process and more in the below portions of this article. Thus, the applicants need can refer to all portions to get clarification about the aerb.gov.in SO/TO Openings 2018-2019. Through online mode, the contenders need to submit the application on or before 31st October 2018. Applicants need to visit the official site of Atomic Energy Regulatory Board to apply for the AERB Recruitment 2018-2019.
AERB Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1 AERB Recruitment 2018-2019
Before the last date of the AERB Recruitment 2018-2019, the candidates need to fill the application form. We have presented all the particulars of the AERB Recruitment 2018-2019 in this portion. The aspirants can review all the details and start the application process as soon as possible. The interview date for the AERB Vacancies 2018-2019 of the Scientific Technical Officer/ Technical Officer posts has not declared by the officials. So, the contenders need to wait for few more days to know more information about the examination date. Meanwhile, the contenders need to complete the application process which is given on our website Sarkari Naukri.
The aspirants who are looking for the Government Jobs in Maharashtra. This is the latest recruitment notification from the Atomic Energy Regulatory Board. The organization has revealed information on SO/TO posts. We suggest all the applicants before filling the application form must need to check the entire details and pay the application fee as per the official notification. Visit the official announcement of the AERB Notification 2018-2019 undoubtedly and pay the application fee. To get more details to check the complete page and we have gathered the information related to AERB Recruitment 2018-2019.
AERB Recruitment 2018-2019 Requirements
|Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Vacancies 2018-2019|
|Organization Name||Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB)|
|Post Name||Scientific Officer/ Technical Officer|
|Number of Openings||20 Posts|
|Ending Date||31st October 2018|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
Post Wise AERB Jobs 2018-2019
- Scientific Officer/ Technical Officer – 20 Posts
Also Check: Maharashtra PSC Jobs
- Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical/ Nuclear /Civil (Geotechnical)/ Instrumentation and Control/ Electronics in B.Tech/ B.E.
- M. Tech. or M.E. (after B. Tech/B.E./ M.Sc) in the related fields of the above disciplines, as applicable.
- Ph.D. in the related fields of the above disciplines.
- General Category: Rs.500/-.
- No application fee for women and reserved categories.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Scientific Officer/Technical Officer (G/F)||50 years|
|Scientific Officer/Technical Officer (E)||45 years|
|Scientific Officer/ Technical Officer (D)||40 years|
|Scientific Officer (C)||35 years
38 years for OBC
40 years for SC/ ST
Documents To be Carries At The Time Of Interview
- Educational qualifications, experience (as applicable).
- Date of birth/proof of age.
- SC/ST category (certificate should have been issued by the authorized authority in the prescribed format as given. The community should have been included in the Presidential orders in relation to the concerned
- OBC candidate’s caste certificate should be issued by the authorized authority in the prescribed format with noncreamy
layer certificate and the caste/community should have been included in the Central lists of Other Backward Caste.
- Proof of the effect that they have been affected by 1984 riots (if claiming age relaxation).
- The claim regarding domiciled in Kashmir Division from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (if claiming age relaxation for Kashmir Division).
- Any other relevant certificates (as applicable).
Also Check: Maharashtra Government Jobs
Applicants will be recruited through the Interview process.
|SO/TO||Pay Matrix Level||Entry Pay|
|C||Pay Matrix Level – 10||Rs.56100/-|
|D||Pay Matrix Level – 11||Rs.67700/-|
|E||Pay Matrix Level – 12||Rs.78800/-|
|F||Pay Matrix Level – 13||Rs.123100/-|
|G||Pay Matrix Level – 13 A||Rs.131100/-|
- Application Process Beginning Date: Started.
- Application Process Ending Date: 31st October 2018.
Steps To Apply For AERB Recruitment 2018-2019
- Visit the official site of Atomic Energy Regulatory Board, aerb.gov.in.
- Now the homepage will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Careers@AERB.
- Hit on the Click here to go to the recruitment website.
- Open the advertisement for the Scientific Officer/ Technical Officer posts.
- Read the complete details of the AERB Recruitment 2018-2019.
- Fill the application form with the correct information.
- Check the entered data before submitting.
- Attach the necessary documents to the registration form.
- Submit the application form before the last date of the application process.
- Take a print for the further purpose.
AERB Recruitment 2018-2019: Click Here