Petitioners who are fascinated to apply for the AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 can find complete details from this article. The higher authority of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) had issued the AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 Notification regarding AIIMS 50 Openings for Junior Resident Posts. We suggest all the eligible and interested candidates to apply for the AIIMS Raipur Job Opportunity. The higher authority had mentioned the Walkin-Interview-Date to recruit the skilled and apt candidates on 14th August 2018. From upcoming parts, contestants can grab the details like www.aiimsraipur.edu.in eligibility criteria, application fee, pay scale, age limit and age relaxation details and the process to apply for the AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 For 50 Vacancies.
You Can Also check: Chattisgarh PSC
Particulars About AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018
- 1 Particulars About AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Post-Wise Vacancies – AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 For 50 Vacancies
- 1.2 Annexures Required For Interview Process:
- 1.3 Educational Qualification – AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Reservation Details
- 1.5 Age Limit And Age Relaxation Details
- 1.6 Application Fee – AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Pay Scale Details For AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018 For Junior Resident Posts
- 1.8 Selection Procedure For अखल भारतीय आयवान संथानु (छीसगढ़) रायपर 2018
- 1.9 Important Dates For AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Openings 2018
- 1.10 Walkin – Interview Venue:
- 1.11 Reporting Time For Walkin Interview:
- 1.12 Process To Apply For AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018
|अखल भारतीय आयवान संथानु (छीसगढ़) रायपर Recruitment 2018 & Other Requirements|
|Name Of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|Number of Openings||50 Posts|
|Released Date For Notification||1st August 2018|
|Walkin Interview Date||14th August 2018|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
|Selection Process||Walkin Interview|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
Post-Wise Vacancies – AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 For 50 Vacancies
Annexures Required For Interview Process:
- Attested photocopies of the Degrees Certificates
- Mark sheets
- Age proof and
- Caste certificates etc. might be annexed to the hard copy of an application and the same should be produced in original along with the photocopy.
You Can Also check: Chattisgarh Govt Jobs
Educational Qualification – AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018
- The candidates should pass MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those aspirants who passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency will be considered.
- This implies that those who had completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of internship) on or after July 2016 only will be considered.
- DMC, DDC, MCI, and State Registration is mandatory before joining if selected.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency anywhere else and whose services are terminated on account of unauthorized absence or any other disciplinary or ground will be ineligible to be considered for these JR post even if they otherwise qualify
- The reservation for ST, SC, and OBC students is as per Central Govt. rules and 4 percent for PWD contestants (on horizontal basis).
- For OBC contestant: Petitioners must attach certificate valid for the posts under the Central Government of India which mentions that the aspirant does not belong to the Creamy Layer. Date of issue of a document should not be earlier than one year from the date of walk-in-interview.
- For SC, ST, and OBC: Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank authorities in the format of State or Central Government.
- Persons with Disability (PWD): The disability certificate should be signed by a duly constituted and
recognized Medical Board of State or Central Govt. Hospitals.
- PWD candidates who apply for the recruitment will be considered against seats in the category in which he or she has applied, i.e., GEN, SC, ST or OBC. Last seats in the respective category will be offered to PwD candidates, in case PwD candidate is not able to make on his or her their merit.
Age Limit And Age Relaxation Details
- To apply for the AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 For 50 Vacancies candidates should have the upper age limit as on date of Walk-in-Interview shall be 30 years.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC, ST and three years for OBC students.
- In the case of petitioners with Disability (PWD) contestants, age relaxation up to maximum period of 5 years for the General Category, eight years for the OBC category and ten years for the SC, ST category candidates
Application Fee – AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018
- For General and OBC Candidates: INR 1,000 (Rupees One Thousand Only) to be paid in favor of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft or Banker’s Cheque.
- The AIIMS Application amount is non-refunded.
- No application amount is required for Women, SC, ST, and Pwd (Persons with Disabilities) candidates.
Pay Scale Details For AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2018 For Junior Resident Posts
- If the aspirants perform well in the selection process, they get recruited by the officials of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (Chhattisgarh). The candidates who got selected for the process get the pay scale of Rs. 56100/- (Level-10 Cell No. 01 As per 7th CPC) per month plus usual allowances including NPA.
Selection Procedure For अखल भारतीय आयवान संथानु (छीसगढ़) रायपर 2018
- Walk-in-Interview is conducted as the selection process.
- After filling the available posts, contestants called for the interview will be kept on the waiting list.
- Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by the selected candidates in this selection process or by the resignation of candidates post will be offered to the aspirants from the waiting list according to the merit.
- All contestants must provide phone numbers and email or fax no, for faster communication about such vacancies.
- For qualification, Reservation, Selection Procedure, Emolument, dates for Interview, counseling and other details, visit AIIMS, Raipur official website: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in. Experience, Age, etc. will be considered as on date of interview.
Important Dates For AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Openings 2018
- AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 Notification Released Date: 1st August 2018
- Walikin Interview Date For 50 Vacancies in Junior Resident Posts: 14th August 2018
Walkin – Interview Venue:
Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College
A building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E.
Road, Raipur (C.G.) – 492099.
Reporting Time For Walkin Interview:
- 09:00 AM to 9:30 AM
- The interview may be continued in the next day depending upon the number of candidates to be present on the scheduled day of the interview. Therefore, aspirants should be prepared to be available for the interview for the next day also, if necessary.
Process To Apply For AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018
- Petitioners who are interested in applying for AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 they must log on to the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) i.e., www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
- On the home page, students should check for the AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 Notification for 50 Positions.
- Hit on that link and read the official recruitment notification carefully to get the idea about the eligibility.
- If the candidates are eligible according to the rules, then hit on the application form.
- Fill the application form for AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 and attach the recent photograph and signature as per rules.
- Once recheck the filled application form before submitting it.
- Pay the application amount as per category.
- Take the print out of the AIIMS Application Form for future use.
To Apply For AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 For 50 Vacancies: Click Here
All the information arranged on this site is from the official website. Therefore there is no doubt for the aspirants about the info is right or not. We suggest the candidates look at the table and grasp all the significant information. Moreover, contestants should visit our web portal Sarkari Recruitment frequently. So that they can get all the latest updates and upcoming notifications.