Airtel Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Airtel Walk-ins, Airtel Job openings, Airtel Off-campus drive, Airtel Referral drives, Airtel Vacancies, Infosys recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Airtel Placement papers.
I think it is not necessary to say anything about Airtel as the introduction since it has the become the substitute of telecom services due to its working services and offers.It is a Great Opportunity for the freshers to get placed in the top telecommunications company of India i.e. Airtel. Most of the candidates dream to work in Airtel due to its name and the opportunity it provides to its employees.Here we provide the information regarding the vacancy details in Airtel 2018. You can register for the posts through the official link provided below. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Airtel Recruitment 2018.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Airtel Job Vacancies:
- Key Account Manager, Corporate Business, Manager
- Head Infra Ops – Network – Manager
- DSL (Broadband) – Executive
- Transmission Planning
- Store Manager
- ZSM – Franchise Retail – Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Airtel Company Profile:
Bharti Airtel is an Indian global telecommunications services company based in New Delhi, India. It operates in 18 countries across South Asia and Africa. Airtel provides GSM, 3G and 4G LTE mobile services, fixed line broadband and voice services depending upon the country of operation. It is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest in the world with 365 million subscribers. Airtel was named India’s second most valuable brand in the first ever Brandz ranking by Millward Brown and WPP Plc.
Airtel is credited with pioneering the business strategy of outsourcing all of its business operations except marketing, sales and finance and building the ‘minutes factory’ model of low cost and high volumes. The strategy has since been adopted by several operators. Airtel’s equipment is provided and maintained by Ericsson and Nokia Solutions and Network whereas IT support are provided by IBM. Ericsson agreed for the first time to be paid by the minute for installation and maintenance of their equipment rather than being paid up front, which allowed Airtel to provide low call rates of ₹1 (1.5¢ US)/minute.
Educational Qualification For Airtel Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.Excellent Communication / Coordination Skills is also an added advantage.
Airtel Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Airtel get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Airtel Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Airtel Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Airtel i.e www.airtel.in
- Go to CAREERS option at the top bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Airtel Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Airtel for registration purpose: Click here to register