Akamai Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Akamai Walk-ins, Akamai Job openings, Akamai Off-campus drive, Akamai Referral drives, Akamai Vacancies, Akamai recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Akamai Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Akamai Recruitment 2018.
To shop online, downloaded music, watched a web video or connected to work remotely, you’ve probably used Akamai’s cloud platform. Akamai helps businesses connect the hyper-connected, empowering them to transform and reinvent their business online.Working in such a company is great chance for any employee to improve their knowledge as well as growth.Candidates who want to grab this chance may apply for Solutions Architect II – Security, Product Architect, Product Manager, Managed Services and others posts. Interested candidates have to submit application form through the official link provided below on or before the last date to apply for these openings
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provides the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Akamai Job Vacancies:
- Apprentice Leader
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Akamai Company Profile:
Akamai Technologies, Inc. is an American content delivery network (CDN) and cloud services provider headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the United States. Akamai’s content delivery network is one of the world’s largest distributed computing platforms, responsible for serving between 15 and 30 percent of all web traffic. Over the years its customers have included Apple, Facebook, Bing, Twitter, eBay, Google, LinkedIn and healthcare.gov. When a user navigates to the URL of an Akamai customer, their browser is redirected to one of Akamai’s copies of the website.
Lewin was killed aboard American Airlines Flight 11, which crashed in the September 11 attacks of 2001. Leighton currently serves as Akamai’s CEO. Akamai is a Hawaiian word meaning “intelligent” or “clever”.
Educational Qualification For Akamai Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Akamai Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Akamai get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Akamai Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates. After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Akamai Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Akamai i.e. www.akamai.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Akamai Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Akamai for registration purpose: Click here to register