Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017:
- 1 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancies Details 2017:
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission jobs Age Limit:
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Salary:
- 1.5 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancies Selection Procedure:
- 1.6 How to apply for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced notification to fill 627 posts in various departments. Interested candidates can apply for that post based on their qualification. All the information will be updated in this post as per the released notification. Applicants can check further for detailed information about these 627 vacancies. These positions are in different departments like Assistant Engineer, Hydrologist, the hydrogeologist. The selection committee will shortlist the candidates for these roles based on their merit and performance shown during the interview. Aspirants must have educational Background like M.Sc./ M.Sc (Tech)/ M.Tech in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Hydrogeology for Assistant Hydrogeologist Posts and B.E./ B.Tech/ AMIE degree in Environmental/ Civil Engineering for Assistant Engineer Posts. In this post, we also update information like the Last date to apply, Start Date, Apply Link, Educational Qualification, Salary etc.., And also candidates who are interested in doing private and govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh and other states can apply and check the details in our sarkarirecruitment for more updated and accurate information.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancies Details 2017:
APPSC is known as Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. This governing body came into existence after 1st November 1956 along with the formation of the Andhra Pradesh State. This board will release notification and also conducts examinations and screening test to qualify a candidate for the government post. The APPSC Online Application for Assistant Engineer, Hydrologist, hydrogeologist 2017 will begin after the announcement of the AP Recruitment board for 2017. It will be announced shortly as Ministery has announced that they have already given the Clearance to APPSC board to announce the various positions Recruitment Notification. The Candidates who are going to prepare for this and who are willing to apply the APPSC Recruitment 2017.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||627|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
|Salary||check below for Salary information|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates who are applying educational like B.E./ B.Tech/ AMIE degree in civil engineering From Any identity University.
Candidates must acquire Degree in Civil Engineering with Geology as one of the subject from University/ Institution which is recognized by the University Grants Commission (OR) Must have passed section A and B of the A.I.M.E. Examination conducted by Institution of Engineers (OR) M.Sc [Hydrology] from University recognized by the University grants Commission.
Candidates should have M.Sc./ M.Sc(Tech)/ M.Tech in Geology/ Applied Geology or Hydrogeology of a University under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (OR) Diploma of Associateship in applied Geology of the Indian school of Mines Dhanbad.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission jobs Age Limit:
Applicants age must not be below 18 and above 40 years as on 01-07-2017.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Salary:
Finally selected candidates will get salary as below:
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 31460-84970/-
- Hydrologist: Rs. 37,100/- to Rs. 91,450/-.
- Hydrogeologist: Rs. 37,100/- to Rs. 91,450/-.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancies Selection Procedure:
Applicants will be selected according to their merit performance shown in written and personal interview. And candidates will be selected only by the board of Andhra PradeshPublic Service Commission.
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants are suggested to log on to the Official website HERE.
- Then go to the Notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form to be filled.
- Fill the form with required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per your Category.
- Click on the submit link and download the Application form for future use.