AOL Networks Recruitment 2018
- 1 AOL Networks Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding AOL Networks Walk-ins, AOL Networks Job openings, AOL Networks Off-campus drive, AOL Networks Referral drives, AOL Networks Vacancies, recruitment, careers, AOL Networks Registration Link, AOL Networks Placement papers. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for IT Job Openings this is the perfect place for the candidates.
AOL Network is an American based mass media company. For the people who are interested in this type of field other than software here is the best opportunity. AOL Network is going to release notifications to fill up its vacancies like SSO, MDO, Information Management etc.The applicants who want to become a part of this organization, they must apply for AOL Network Job Openings by filling an online application form through the link provided below.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam.Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated.So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
AOL Networks Job Vacancies:
- Senior Sales Officer
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
AOL Networks Company Profile:
AOL Inc. is an American multinational mass media corporation based in New York, a subsidiary of Verizon Communications. The company owns and operates websites such as The Huffington Post, TechCrunch and Engadget, and spans digital distribution of content, products, and services, which it offers to consumers, publishers, and advertisers.
AOL was one of the early pioneers of the Internet in the mid-1990s, and the most recognized brand on the web in the U.S. It originally provided a dial-up service to millions of Americans, as well as providing a web portal, e-mail, instant messaging and later a web browser following its purchase of Netscape. At the height of its popularity, it purchased the media conglomerate Time Warner in the largest merger in U.S. history. AOL rapidly declined thereafter, partly due to the decline of dial-up to broadband.AOL was eventually spun off from Time Warner in 2009, with Tim Armstrong appointed the new CEO. Under his leadership, the company invested in media brands and advertising technologies.
Educational Qualification For AOL Networks Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
AOL Networks Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in AOL Networks get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
AOL Networks Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
AOL Networks Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of AOL Networks i.e. www.aol.com.
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
AOL Networks Official Link :
In this site we provide the official link of AOL Networks for registration purpose: lick Here To Register