ARVATO Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding ARVATO Walk-ins, ARVATO Job openings, ARVATO Off-campus drive, ARVATO Referral drives, ARVATO Vacancies, ARVATO recruitment, ARVATO careers, ARVATO Registration Link, ARVATO Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in ARVATO Recruitment 2018.
arvato is a leading European BPO provider. A career notification is released by ARVATO for hiring eligible candidates at various unoccupied vacancies. Freshers, as well as experienced appliers who are willing to get hired in ARVATO, must grab this opportunity by applying for this recruitment drive via online mode. To grab updated details regarding ARVATO Recruitment 2018, candidates are requested to regularly visit this page for regular updates of jobs and placement papers.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
ARVATO Job Vacancies:
- Customer Service Executive- International Airlines Program
- Process Trainer – Inbound Domestic E-Com Process
- Sr Executive: HR
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
ARVATO Company Profile:
Arvato is a fully integrated subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA. Approximately 70,000 employees work for arvato services in more than 40 countries. Its services include customer support by phone, email and chat, the development and execution of customer loyalty programs, financial transaction processing and logistics. Arvato also offers complementary logistical services, such as consulting, procurement/purchasing, order management, production, repair services and warehousing. As a customer service provider and global player in B2B the company competes in diverse markets with other international enterprises such as Stream Global Services and Xceed.
Educational Qualification For ARVATO Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
ARVATO Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in ARVATO get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
ARVATO Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
ARVATO Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of ARVATO i.e. www.arvatoindia.com.
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
ARVATO Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of ARVATO for registration purpose: Click here to register